Hotbox Vs The Criagslist Milf

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Sep 9, 2014.

[​IMG]

LMAO @ 36 year old "MILF"

2. This thread was a good moment in an otherwise bad day

Good story hotbox

Id be nervous as fuck worrying about having my organs imminently harvested by some crazy bitch

3. You're experience much better than mine all I got was a toothy bj from a burly 40 something 3/10

No ragrets tho

4. and i bet he didn't even give you a ride home

6. At least it didn't end like my craigslist encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN0XRkSyhwM

7. Lol it was a female ftr.

8. Yay Hotbox! A pretty extensive report man, A+ sounds like it was awesome. I'm so glad I didn't miss this thread, you didn't disappoint :D

9. Make one up!!

10. This entire thread. I love you guys. :laughing:

Hotbox, you fucking legend. 

11. #51 RetarrrdedTexas, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    im jealous 

only banged one milf in my life, and she was only like 35, dont know it if counts....since i'm 28...was 26 then....

she was a rich girl that never left home...had one kid, lived a party lifestyle while her dad raised her son....

she would definitely whip your cock out and suck it in a second though every time we hung out... i nailed her from behind on her dad's golf cart in the garage once, it was great....  she did alot of unmentionables too..seems a trend.

12. Wait til you get to GILFs. [​IMG]

13. Should post this on parenting websites cause your a fucking role model bro.

I love you. Lol the area your in is rich milf land FO SHO

SCV is another milf rich area in SoCal

14. I waana fuck my freshman english teacher ms mcginty ha shes like in her 30s

Rap Game Donut Sprinkles

15. Ahaha I'm dying. That was great, OP. Definitely the best story I've read in awhile

16. That was well worth the read my friend haha

I'd be way too sketched out to meet up with someone on CL for that type of thing. Shit when I meet up with someone to sell them shit I have them meet me in a public place lol

17. This is some sweet smut, op.. I'm all boned up over here.

18. Nice dude! And good read!

19. 1411050993064.jpg