Damn Kids

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bobhasbitchtits, Sep 8, 2014.

1. So I haven't really seen a post like this. I think we have all had moments of public intoxication where you just know everyone around you is thinking "Damn kids these days in the *disgusted voice* drugs." Well I'd like to hear some!

My best one is when I was at this hotel with my four good friends and my boyfriend. We were all drinking prior to this and my friend Liz asks if we want to smoke, and we are just like "duh". The friend who had the room in her name asked us to go elsewhere because she was afraid they'd smell the smoke and charge her extra. So four of us drive to this seedy motel down the street and park. We hot boxed the car, my friend Liz and I in the back, my boyfriend riding shotgun, and my other friend in the drivers seat.

As my friend in the drivers seat was taking a hit, my boyfriend said something funny, and he stomached the smoke and immediately flung the door open and proceed to puke out of the door right as this guy was walking past. Smoking was billowing out and the three of us were in tears laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Currin_0, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Delete

3. Guess you had to be there lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Keep1Rolled, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    That does sounds pretty damn funny 😂

'I always gotta keep one rolled'