Can Someone Identify This?

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Smokertoker150, Sep 8, 2014.

1. So I have a green house that sometimes when water droplets from the morning dew or slight sprinkle, causes the sun to magnify the leaves and burn them every now and then so I though this is what it might be. A few days ago I went out to water them and noticed two brown leaves and tried to gently take them off and half the top bud came off with it. A day or two later I noticed this. Can anyone tell me what this might be?? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Hard to tell with my bad eyes but it looks like caterpillars to me. Start looking for those guys right away.

3. LOl ...LOL you are so wrong ...but is good to read ...lol ..what you have is minor to mid range nute burn, avoid feeding for 10 days and only feed when you see a positive improvement, but first it the flush ..washes out he root zone and resets it
    to my blog: http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-9829-flush-baby-flush/

4. Nute burn, really? Do you wear glasses, if so put em on. Click on the pic's those are mold spores multiplying.

5. It does look like mold to me. I had similar in my greenhouse caused by high humidity. Has it been raining a lot or humidity high.

6. Dude don't mess around with mold... Cut the infected buds off...Seriously dude don't play with fire; this shit will take your whole crop if left untreated.