How Much Weed Should I Put In My Bowl? Never Smoked A Pipe Before And Dont Want To Waste Weed

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LOWshit, Sep 8, 2014.

1. #21 93gc40, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
     Simple don't direct the flame INTO the bowl of herb.  Hold it above, below or to the side of the bowl, very closely..  And draw the flame to the bowl, by sucking on the pipe.

Sometimes this is called "cornering".....

2. LMAO  I know about cornering. I thought you meant warm up the bud with the heat of the flame, but do not ignite it, then take a hit.

3. your not going waste any weed with bowl bro. just let the flame kiss the bud and suck the flame will burn it up and then down in to your lungs then up to your brain bro 

4. about half a joint bro

5. I second that question! I cosider my self a rather advanced toker, but have never heard of this one.

6. This is sorta confusing but i think i know what hes talking about. You're supposed to hold the lighter just above the weed without actually lighting it up and take your hits like that. This way you don't automatically torch your weed like you usually do and by just soaring the flame above the weed you can actually see it kinda vape the bud a little before burning it all up. It makes your weed last longer and some believe they get higher. Sorry for any misunderstandings. I can explain more thoroughly if no-one understood.

7. Oh vaping with a lighter! That's too difficult for me to do, especially if i'm high.

8. I actually use the same method with my hempwick , kinda fun to see how long you can go without torching the bowl

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Break your 0.5 nug In half, plug the bowl with the half, break up rest with fingers and sprinkle on top. Burn all of it slowly and try holding It in. Best way to make use of 0.5.