Sneak Preview On The New Upcoming Grasscity Community Design

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Sep 8, 2014.

1. looks very professional

That can be easily accomplished we just need to study positive negative impacts of that change :)

We made major improvements to dropdown menu's to push content easier to you guys.
    Activity feed will receive an update and allow filters on front end.

3. Yeah I just like to post in the recent topics to answer any questions, I dont know why but I feel the most "helpful" or "useful" when I post early into a topic before it can get potentially buried, especially if the topic is in violation of the ToU so I can remind them to edit it out etc

Please remind me this when we move to new design , i'll get it done :)

5. #45 queefer madness, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Thanks! I'm still trying to figure this whole intraweb thing out. Now if I could only get myface to work...

6. #46 SwichOne, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Me too ... Me too.. It took years for that peen to reach its glorious full potential ... And then they snatch it all away!!!

7. Looks nice and clean. Alot nicer than this blue shit I see now.

8. Looks pretty clean , will this only effect the website or wil the app see a change in design aswell? (Also hopeful I see some glitches in the app fixed)

9. First stage : New design
    On 2015 we plan to develop our in house dedicated app that shall resolve all the issues current app faces.

10. Looks great!I have some East Coast summer grow pics I'm getting ready to upload. Thanks for the GREAT site!
    AnUfF

11. Not sure if this was answered already. but is there a reason the UI was redesigned, again?

I'm not complaining because I like this new one very much.

12. Looks good to me, definitely an improvement ! Looks a lot more fun and colourful, and simpler in a way. :)

There are lots of usability issues we identified during our studies. Header is too crowded , elements are stucked each other and this design didn't fit well to the new upcoming features :)

14. Need a "on the fence" option.

15. Looks good but we should bring back the +rep system. 

16. Thats the one thing GC is missing. This website would boom if we had a chatroom. There would prob be a couple hundred on at a time.. Would never be bored!!

17. Rumjilly poo pooed on the chat rooms and video games?
    She must be getting old. :poke: :laughing:   

Remodel's always take awhile for me to get used to.
    Look forward to multiple posts, bad links and general gibberish until the old guy learns what's what.

On the other hand, it looks great and it does the old heart good to see the City moving forward!

Cheers! :bongin:

18. I really like it.  Looks nice and bright.  It has the feeling of happy with visuals.  I look forward to the shift.

19. I'm all for some change.  I don't think it look particularly better or worse but I like the magazine and the new changes. :smoking:

20. #60 Zònk, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Looks nice, I like it.