Sneak Preview On The New Upcoming Grasscity Community Design

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Sep 8, 2014.

1. #261 Lizard King, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
     We are hoping to send invications by Monday [​IMG]

I didn't specifically take screenshot of repbar but it is there by no accident :)

It will use all Rep data from day 1 to today :)

Even rep data from the days before the "likes"? I didn't realise that data was kept 

Monday sounds awesome

the reputation data is always kept in place. comments are gone and they will not return

4. 2 years later

5. Would suck if it did stay as zero due to all the blades that have been here for years to start at the beginning.

6. What about those who joined this awesome place after the original rep disappeared? Will they start from zero?

Super stoked and excited to test this, been on the edge of my seat for a while now!

Chef.

7. No one's rep will receive reset :)

All the data kept in DB will be used ;)

I think it'd be pretty damn funny. 

9. All applicants to test the new design shall start checking their e-mails by tomorrow :)

10. Sweet! Very excited, I can't remember submitting my email for it tho, just username because I thought it was through PM we was going to receive the details etc.

Chef.

11. That's good news for those that where here when the Rep Bar existed but what about those who joined when the likes where in like myself?

Do we start from zero or do the Likes get transferred to Rep?
    Sorry for all the questions, in very excited for he new website lol.

Chef.

12. Is this the same test we signed up for ages ago and it did not happen ?

guess i got stoned and forgot all about it [​IMG] [​IMG]

DAM you grasscity organics i want my memory back   [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. All rep points were converted to the like counter.
    Like points will transfer over as rep points. :smoke:

The email I used to sign up on this forum is unmanned. I have no idea of the password. Is there any chance that the details could be pm'd to me on here instead? Sorry about being a pain 

15. Wait, there's gonna be a new, new G.C.?

Time to come out from under my rock.... I was just getting used to this place.

16. Very nice :) thank you for clarifying.

Chef.

17. oh my God this is so weird. I don't want to sound like one of "those guys", but I don't like this. It's frustrating that I can't zoom in and out. It's like a simplified mobile version. It's going to take some getting used to

18. not zoom in and out?

19. yes, but I think I jumped the gun with my reaction. I'm going to give it an hour before I voice my opinion further. I'm confused because it's all new to me. Moaning about something now would be unfair. I came back here to delete my comment, but I won't now as you have replied to it lol

20. Don't get me wrong but you may want to catch up with todays web standards a bit :)