Sneak Preview On The New Upcoming Grasscity Community Design

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Sep 8, 2014.

1. When can we expect the new design to be up and running for everybody? I feel like it's been awhile since this topic was brought up.

2. We are hoping to start User Testing in 3 weeks. All depends on the User feedback :)

3. #243 VeritableHypocrisy, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I think everywhere on the site needs more attention, and yes this includes the app. I've noticed MAJOR problems, such as my inability for weeks on end, to check my notifications. I do the cleaning of the notifications folder plenty, then the very next page I browse, it's broken again.  

Although I have no major qualms, personally. I like the site overall, just wish things were fixed that are not yet.

4. #244 xvcjcvhj, Apr 11, 2015
    Looks nice and very clean. Can't wait to give it a try. 

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. We deffo need a new app the worlds mobile im mobile i like an app that works more and more ppl are using tabs and smart phone to acess forums so an app is just as important as the website surely

6. You know what would be pretty cool???

Opening the new design on 4/20.

I think that would be coool.

7. #247 Head Chef, Apr 11, 2015
    It would be but we are still waiting to test it... Just short of 200 of us applied for testing and got accepted like a month maybe 2 back now.

We got an update the other day saying it won't be much longer so fingers crossed in the next month or so :)

Would be a right treat having the mods release it on 4/20. Hint hint

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

8. The 20th day of the 4th month is expressed as 20/4 in most of the world so it doesn't really work for dates. I think the US is the only country that has it the other way around

It works for me, and that's all I really care about.

Here in America....it's expressed as 4/20.

Exactly my point

11. The term 420 started off as a time and just quickly become a smoking date world wide, nice little story behind the term :)

Chef.

Yea, there is a history sticky right above.

13. #256 Lizard King, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    Careful eyes can see a hidden feature inside the postbit a bit below my avatar [​IMG]

14. Are we seeing a rep bar below your name?

Any rough guess on how long until the testers can have a go? I'm itching to see what it's like 

16. #259 TheAnswer121, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    [​IMG]

looks amazing[​IMG] . take all the time you need as long as it functions properly[​IMG]

and a rep bar, man ya'll are awesome[​IMG]

was that an intentional tease or stoned cameraman[​IMG][​IMG]

17. Will the rep bar start everyone on zero? Or will it take the current "likes" in to account on day 1?