Ive Figured Out Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014.

1. i might have to sig that

2. So, basically, everything you agree to is wrong, and everything you disagree to is right?

Thus, your assertion here is wrong.

[​IMG]

What do you mean?

What do you mean what a fact is "made up of"? Clearly, you know 100% that a fact is not a theory, and a theory is not a fact.

5. #45 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Right! But does that make it wrong, or right?

A lie doesn't mean it's wrong

6. #46 Boats And Hoes, Sep 8, 2014

But you said, and claimed, that truth is a lie...

Did you already forget what you just wrote, you pothead? Lol

So, your claim that truth is a lie is not correct, that is, it's not so, because you claimed it's so.

7. #47 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014

I'll use the example of the matrix to try to clarify. Either we are in a matrix, or we are not. Which is a fact. There is a true fact there, the fact that there is a fact. However, we can not verify what the fact is, only the fact that there is a fact, because of human consciousness and perception.

8. what if i told you ghosts built the pyramids

9. :laughing:

Right.

No.

Since when was a claim truth or lie

10. #50 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014

What if I told you pyramids aren't real because our reality is a matrix.

11. tuu-shay

12. sounds a lot like solipsism man

A claim has to be either true, or any interval of 99.99 repeating% down to 0 percent (false)

noun: solipsism
    1. \t\t\t<div style=";">\t<div>the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.
      \t
      \t</div>\t</div>\t

What if we are in a matrix hologram, that means our self isn't real, which means the self can't be known 100%

15. Or is that just your claim? Either false nor true
    Claim
    "state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof." 

Straight from the interwebz, without evidence or proof, how can you deem something truth or lie?

This makes no sense. You said nothing is fact, yet you concede to a fact. So, matrix or not, you exist, precisely because you admit to there being a fact... the fact of there being facts.

17. dinosaurs are aliens

There is always a fact. That fact is what actually happened, or caused something. Figuring out what is what, but there is the fact that there is a fact. 

Where did I ever say nothing is a fact?

20. A fact is a creation though, how do you know the creator was not truthful or lying.