Ive Figured Out Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014.

1. you failed to mention ghost

Lol, is your whole argument just a continual recourse to saying - what if we are in the matrix? Okay, I'll play a long...

First off, answer me this, what's a "theory"?

3. #23 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014

However can you also prove on the same breath that God didn't create our world and our ability to experience consciousness the way we do? How can you prove the matrix theory over creation? Or big bang? Three divisions of one 100% fact.

4. You seemed to have missed the subtlety of my first post...

5. We can't prove anything. What we know is what we know. What we think is what we think. What we think is what we think we know.  :laughing:
    I think we got lucky

6. #26 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014

Because that is a trump card for alot of theories that many people incorrectly refer to as "fact." A theory is by definition a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained. 

Theories are not proven 100%, therefore they are not fact. The fact that there is a fact is a 100% fact. But can we figure out what the fact is?

7. #27 Boats And Hoes, Sep 8, 2014

So, it's a 100% truth that a theory is not a fact, and a fact is not a theory, right?

Yes, point?

Lol, well, you clearly are asserting that nothing is 100% true, and yet, you just condeded to one 100% truth.

10. #30 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014

I am not asserting that nothing is 100% true. Every fact node is 100% true, but it is impossible to know what the truth is, all we can know is that there is a truth.

Truth = 100%
    Fact = 100%

How do you know that's just not a theory?

12. #32 Rootsphere_Farms, Sep 8, 2014
    fixed. truth itself is a lie

... and you claiming this is so, is not?

Either it is or it isn't, which is a fact.

15. remember this thread so you can come back and laugh at yourself in 10 years or so.

What do you have to laugh at?

So, thread over. There are 100% facts... the first being, or the first one you openly admit to, is that a fact is not theory, and a theory is not a fact.

18. how do ghost play into this theory guy

19. #39 ReturnFire333, Sep 8, 2014

Yes, there are 100% facts, which are the fact that there is a fact, to any given issue. However it is impossible to know (100%) what the 100% fact is made up of, all we can know is that there is a fact. We know there is a fact, but we can't know what it is, because of numerous or possibly infinite citations of and relating to human consciousness.

20. If I claim its so it's not, if I claim it's not it's so.