Sensation Vs Solution-What Does The Nwo Want?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 8, 2014.

1. #121 ChristopherABrown, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
      Why does he post against that which has legal capacity to dismantle the NWO?

I am posting FACTS about what I'm doing that are COMPLETELY consistent with what I say I am doing.

yuri has NEVER done any thing like that.

2. Your acceptance of NWO Preferences and failure to support actions that preserve rights and freedom has been made very clear.

the NWO wants you to think those are facts..

but are they really?

4. Firstly, be specific. Thrice removed citation will not work. "What exactly does the NWO want me to think are facts?" Then I can show you I am working with facts.

5. I don't understand why people who believe that governments are power hungry and care only about expanding their own power would think a NWO would be possible.

Lots of people would have to give up power to make a NWO/Global Government happen. There's too many differences for it to ever happen.

6. Actually you are the one who did that
    No you haven't
    I do care. I'm just not falling for your propoganda tricks
    Give one single example of something I said that works agaisnt anything other than your Illuminati agenda to spread disinformation
    Its not tthat we didn't read it its just that we see through your lies
    Bla bla bla

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    broken record

7. "Yurigadaisukida likes this'

8. You haven't.posted any facts at all dude

9. i wish I got paid for this

I spend way to Much time here

I've been posting facts about the Constitution and how to use it since the beginning.

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/constitution/article-v.html

You will not find how to use it, but the facts of that are derived from the Declaration of Independence.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration.html

The Bill of RIghts is where the First Amendment is located.  That is a fact, and the inferences I derive from all of these combined are facts too.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bill_of_rights_transcript.html

No one argues against this with any effect, anywhere I post, because what I'm posting IS FACT.

Those are the easy facts to accept.  That does not make any of the other facts I post less real.

Okay, so the facts of 911 I've compiled and my activism are something you like.  This is good, perhaps we have common ground there.  Perhaps you can see that the NWO has targeted me for intellectual assassination because I know what I'm doing and my information is GOOD, it's real, and its USEFUL for stopping the NWO.

However, all of that is not nearly as good as the constitution, in fact it is NO GOOD without the constitution.  The reason for this is that many people which cannot handle the truth of 9-11, still know there is something very wrong and CAN handle the constitution, or using it.

The public on the web has been targeted by a massive psyops since before 911.  I mean far bigger than is easy to describe.  It is logical that many would not detect it while they are surrounded with it.  The first directive of the psyops is that the psyops make itself look normal, function, and everything it opposes as something dark or weird.

Fear is a major tactic in media, and the psyops.  Every time someone from one of those origins works to make you afraid, USE critical thinking to understand, perhaps, why.

12. Is this Guy for real???

13. Sadly paranoid delusions are a real issue with conspiracy theorists.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

More real than you know.

What you term delusions, can be proven and your group is ignoring the facts, including the law of the land.  The NWO would love that.

16. Yeah yeah, they love everything that stands against you and your the fucking messiah of truth. We get it. What you can't grasp is that we, as rational thinking individuals need EVIDENCE of a coming one world order. Which you can't provide, unless its from very biased sites. Governments of the world are at an all time high for hating each other, you think some "entity" could gain control of it all? That sir IS delusional thinking.

This has facts of history that are quite accurate.  Prove it erroneous if you think you can.  What, are you implying the NWO will not work with hate?

http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_new_world_order.html

18. See that right there, that is a pro conspiracy site, ie not a reputable source. You can't see the irrationality in your own bias man.

19. Can you prove something?

I can prove that the Constitution stands for natural law and individual rights.  I'm here to see those thing protected.  Do you have a problem with that?