Sensation Vs Solution-What Does The Nwo Want?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Op can you back up any of your claims.without using random websites as sources?

I mean these websites obviously got their info from somewhere.

Is there like a secret Illuminati journal that was leaked? How are all these super secrets known? And how can you prove it without linking loony conspiracy sites

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Full disclosure:  I'm a part of the NWO, upper management if you must know.

Please don't get me banned from GC!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Accepting that free speech has the root purpose of assuring information vital to survival is shared and understood is very significant.  But only to critical thinkers that have confronted cognitive infiltration. 

It shows your intentions include that of unification of Americans to alter or abolish government abusive to unalienable rights, natural law.

Thank you.

Which part of my post do you think may have been caused by consuming unmentionables?

4. #44 ChristopherABrown, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    One has to know a few things that are not generally known to realize that disagreement may be faked in order to advance an agenda by a covert group.

Yes, greedy elites do that, but that is not the event of the larger picture, that is simply what we easily see. 

Please, understand this is not criticism per se.  I'm going to try and point out something about your use of terms.

What you are doing is employing cognitive distortions.  I've said this before.  For example, this phrase.

"But dude. They aren't reptilian satanists trying to destroy subconscious"

There are 5 cognitive distortions in that truncated sentence which essentially make the act of understanding far more difficult to reach than it should be.

Two cases of labelling (10, below) used together, "reptilian satanists".  Using those terms as if they are meaningful only works if their application is understood.  What they are is people that have been manipulated since early childhood with a trance at the depth of somnambulism.  Through that trance reptilian instincts of the hypothalmus (basically a third brain),

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamus

have been exploited to empower memory control which prevents them from realizing the numerous conspiracies they are party to that enrich them (and others) immensely.  The satanism comes in with symbols associated with the invocation of those instincts.

The use of the words "destroy" creates an action of "all or nothing thinking" and Catastrophizing,  (1 and 7 below).  It implies that by this unconscious collusion, that everything will be destroyed.

"Subconscious", although not coherently truncated in the sentence, is a generalization that is not quite accurate in attempting to describe the collusive actions the elite are involved in from time to time that are unconsciously arranged and coordinated.

These distortions of the list below originate with cognitive therapists for detecting and treating distortions that individuals use in their thinking which cause mis perceptions of events in their lives.  Ultimately this causes those individuals dissatisfaction with their lives, in turn causing them to seek therapy.
    These distortions have been covertly taught by media for 4 decades by exemplification through; sitcoms, game shows, soap operas, serial action adventure, reality and drama television shows.  Hollywood films also are used rather heavily to model these linguistic forms.  They preempt critical thinking quite often which serves the NWO because populations operate with attitudes.  The attitudes are not necessarily erroneous, but the groups that hold them cannot be effective at meaningful expansion using them.  Meaning the NWO has very little coherent opposition.

COGNITIVE DISTORTIONS

1. All or nothing thinking:  Things are placed in black or white categories.  If things are less than perfect self is viewed as failure.

2. Over generalization:  Single event is viewed as continuous failure.

3. Mental filter:  Details in life (positive or negative) are amplified in importance while opposite is rejected.

4. Minimizing:  Perceiving one or opposite experiences (positive or negative) as absolute and maintaining singularity of belief to one or the other.

5. Mind reading:  One absolutely concludes that others are reacting positively or negatively without investigating reality.

6. Fortune Telling:  Based on previous 5 distortions, anticipation of negative or positive outcome of situations is established
    7. Catastrophizing:  Exaggerated importance of self's failures and others successes.

8. Emotional reasoning:  One feels as though emotional state IS reality of situation.  ie.

9. "Should" statements:  Self imposed rules about behavior creating guilt at self inability to adhere and anger at others in their inability to conform to self's rules.

10. Labeling:  Instead of understanding errors over generalization is applied.

11. Personalization:  Thinking that the actions or statements of others are a reaction to you.

12. Entitlement:  Believing that you deserve things you have not earned.

5. All the baseless accusations you made about me just because I disagree slightly

I haven't actually posted much you are making a lot.of assumptions about me

Also I don't actually think yyou are on unmentionables. That's what they call a rhetorical question

6. Let me ask you something. How do you know you arent spreading nwo propaganda? I mean you must realize that you sound crazy to the rest of us right? What if the Illuminati is spreading loony theories to make it look like you are just paranoid.

Cognitive dissonance is the act of refusing facts because they go against a core belief.

I think you've already convinced yourself of the Illuminati conspiracy and it will be hard for you to rationalize.

I was iin your shoes once. Still am really. Im a big time conspiracy theorist. But at Tue same time I've realized a lot of this stuff is based in delusion.

Tbh a lot of this nwo stuff just doesn't make sense. Like why? That's why I said "its just a Bunch of greedy elites." That's really all it is. People want money and power. Its human nature. And they will conspire to get it.

There is for sure a nwo conspiracy but I think there is a lot of.myth surrounding it

• Like Like x 1
  7. #48 ChristopherABrown, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    I've been dealing with cognitive infiltration for about 10 years now. Since about '08, I've known for sure about it. When I started this activism about the constitution, it became very clear how it works.

Cognitive distortions were taught by media in order for the infiltration to have a linguistic mask for them to blend with on the internet.

For example, the word "troll" was invented so infiltrators could be assholes instead of traitors. They popularized the term, a cognitive distortion, a label, and taught the internet society to be disabled from knowing the difference.

Most sincere Americans on forums have been conditioned in their posting style by the infiltration. Notice my style is very different, very straight forward, no rhetoric, no emoticons. Facts backed up with as quality of links as I can find.

8. Wasn't aware it was 2018?

9. In '04, with 911 activism I began to suspect mass infiltration of covert groups and worked on developing ways to counter it.
    In '08 it became much more sophisticated and by '09 I gave up on 911.
    In 2010 I started with Article V, and saw it there immediately. Shortly thereafter the wave of sensation mongering washed over the internet and no voice of solution was even loud enough to be a squeak.

10. #51 ChristopherABrown, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
    Again, the cognitive distortions make it hard to understand what you write.

I do not post about "loony theories"(1,2&7 see list). I post about conspiracy facts. The Illuminati perhaps have done character assassination regarding my activism. The 911 world definitely got hit with that.
    There are plenty of facts showing my concerns are justified, and infiltrators will refuse to comment on facts when I bring them up.
    When someone refuses to comment on a fact and continues with a thrice removed character assassination action because it appears to fit in socially, they get 3 more chances to redeem themselves. Failing those, they reasonably get the "cognitive infiltrator label.
    If they catch on, they can shed that label by fighting for an understanding of how to use prime principles to create unity.

Close. It is better said as the effect of being induced to conduct emotional reasoning.

I do not discuss a theoretical conspiracy. There are plenty of conspiracy facts. If the Illuminati exist, it is more a matter of a deepened hypnotic resolve effecting the Masonic order than anything else. Probably by the use of nitrous oxide invented 3 years before their supposed formation by a German scientist.

The NWO would approve of your position, and you haven't even smelled my socks let alone figuring out which foot the shoes go on.

Money and power are generalizations, distortions. Peoples Id's want gratification and the structure of society allows it through money.

A lot of distortions of language make it easier to label it myth. That is what the NWO wants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You are full of shit. How about approaching this with empathy instead of arrogance?
    Yes. Yes you do
    No. No you don't. You want to talk about critical thinking? Why haven't you cited one single source for your claim like I asked? Loony conspiracy sites aren't sources.
    Yes. You are soooooo dangerous to them.

Delusions of grandeur
    So you are accusing Mr of being an infiltrator for the Illuminati? Priceless
    You lost me. So I am a cognitive infiltrator assassination working for the Illuminati? Sounds like a good gig. I wish

Are you speaking English?
    Never mind

Peace

12. #53 ChristopherABrown, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    I did, that was lost on a crowd that thought they knew what a practical anarchy is.  I've demonstrated that in order for a practical anarchy to exist education is vital.  I've also shown how a peaceful, lawful revolution opening the door to smaller and smaller and government is achievable.  I've brought forth a simple and universal set of prime principles that happen to also be of the constitution so legal process is sitting right there for us to use, IF we can unify.

But nooooooo, I'm full of shit.

Cognitive distortions are real and they interfere with communications as well as critical thinking.

Yes, I've posted a number of links, one_evil.org, about the NWO and a link about the Georgia Guidestones and you ignored them both, The links to the forums where I was banned are my work and they show dense censorship just as I claim.  You claimed that there was something false and would not specify what.(???)  A bunch of labeling and minimizing fro you is what resulted.

I believe I asked for links and a number of questions of you which are unanswered.  The only answer I got was that you can accept that the root purpose of freedom of speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood.  That was good, but accountability and clarity are needed.

Who is Mr?  The clarity issue is a problem as you can see.

13. sounds to me like you're looking for cultish adherence to your set of beliefs ...

don't think it's gunna work too good

• Like Like x 2
    That is what the NWO is hoping for.

Those are simple but difficult facts that no one want to deal with, not beliefs.  I've substantiated them various different ways and no one is even commenting.  Quite strange.  Dealing with those difficult facts is not needed, but doing nothing is a disaster so I advocate a culture of activism which invokes legal process and mounts a lawful, peaceful revolution.  No one here seems interested in that OR, those that are interested are too intimidated by the social scene the active posters have established here, that are only working to reject my information.

One thing is damm sure, there is no one here with any kind of coherent plan or strategy.

The more you say this, the less people will be inclined to listen to you.

You are diggin a hole, and it is becoming very deep.

Try connecting with people and seeing what concerns them instead of playing whack-a-mole from your soapboax.

• Like Like x 2
  16. its a textbook case of cognitive dissonance

When presented with an argument "that's what they want you to think"

It is classic straw-manning by equating anyone who disagrees with his view as being against him as part of a monolithic entity which is unseen and omnipotent.

Yes, there is a documented NWO conspiracy, but Chris has taken this and twisted it beyond all rationality in an attempt to control discussion and sqaush dissent or critical thinking.

18. NWO is actually a good idea, I just don't like the cretins behind it.

That's what the NWO wants ....

• Like Like x 1