Sensation Vs Solution-What Does The Nwo Want?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChristopherABrown, Sep 8, 2014.

All or nothing thinking and over generalizing are exactly what the NWO want.

There are specifics because I am educated by Indigeneous American people who communicated with many secret societies over the centuries.  They also educated me about the Constitution for the united states of America from 1787.

Critical thinking is what we need to do to survive and remain free.  Which do you choose?

2. Thanks for that post! Well said.

The NWO would want you to say that.

4. #25 *ColtClassic*, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014

[​IMG]

Ice Cube - always keeping one eye on the road.

They do not want anyone pointing out how cognitive distortions are in rampant use and people do not even know they are using them.

The NWO doesnt want me posting or educating people into HOW to use critical thinking to understand them.  The NWO doesn't want people realizing that the NWO is unconsciously organized using deep trance states on their members from early childhood.

I entered into the NWO nest of conservative control, a Koch brothers financed Tea Party site to try and find Americans that were serious about the constitution.  Once the admins figured out what I was doing, undoing the work of years of cognitive infiltration they banned me and REMOVED all of my posts.

Here is a thread where I was posting.  Do a page search for my name, Chris, and you will find someone replying to me, but you will not find my posts.

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/mark-levin-still-promoting-an-article-v-convention-why?commentId=2600775%3AComment%3A6732533

Here's another.

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/medical-staff-threatened-with-arrest-if-they-divulge-any-info-on-?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A6728623&page=5#comments

Here's where a thread I started was.

http://patriotaction.net/discussion?id=2600775%3ATopic%3A6410914

Another

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topics/the-party-that-ended-all-parties-the-principal-party

That is the NWO censoring me.  GOT IT!  I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.

This is why I've been banned from every forum that has high traffic.  Most are tools of the NWO, whether they know it or not.

6. #28 *ColtClassic*, Sep 10, 2014

You have to realize that not all special interest groups are working directly on behalf of the NWO, neither are all individuals with administrative privelages on massage boards. While you and I are both opposed to the NWO, we must only attribute responsibility and ownership where it can appropriately be laid.

Surely, PACs and lobbying groups petition/bribe government, and all Western governments are run under the banner of the Anglo-Saxon Hedgemony/NWO, but that does not mean that all special interest groups act on behalf of the NWO (intentionally or otherwise). So while you claim there is a inherent NWO connection in this instance, it really could be an abusive admin who has no concern for freedom of expression or is abusing his/her powers to supress an opinion which does not fall in line with their own. Just because you are against the NWO, and they are acting counter to your perogative, does no allow us establish any further motives or intentions beyond these basic conditions.

This is true. I do not want to detract from this point, but we also must be weary of blaming everything on a mostly unseen institution, as it can practically any appeal against the NWO seem illegitimate. It is admirable, if not neccessary, to be hyper vigilant, but let us use this sense of awareness with clarity and precision and not as a reflexive measure.

7. Dude. I'm even more suspicious of you now after this post than any government.

I usually stop listening when people lie to my face

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. The NWO would love your post.  You've not even said what the lie is.

What is the lie?  Prove it.

I've proven I'm an activist for what I say I am acting for.  Here's more from a conservative forum where I test them to see if they really do stand for the constitution.  The ronpaul forum where they've left my posts up after banning me for testing forum members to determine if they are ABSOLUTELY supporting the constitution or whether it is just a front.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444929-Do-COS-and-ALEC-Really-Want-An-Article-V-Convention-with-Constitutional-Intent&p=5431250#post5431250

Some might appreciate this step-by-step process for the people to take over their states.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?444637-Georgia-House-approves-Article-V-convention&p=5433668&viewfull=1#post5433668

Notice there is no opposition.  There might be a post after I was banned.

So how do you prove you stand for anything besides attempts at intellectual assassination?

You do not even use your own f'nn name.  HA!

9. The nwo would love my post
    That's what they want you to think
    Everything you know is a lie

You realise you are spewing classic paranoid delusion right?

You have zero evidence backing up your claims

I've seen all the things you posted. What's most surprising is that you really believe in what you are saying...

10. For the record: this poster didn't actually have his posts deleted for being against the nwo. That's a flat out lie. Its more likely he is a KGB propogandist trying to destabilize our country!

Hows that for paranoid

No in reality he's a troll and that's why he got banned

I've thought a great deal about this years ago.  My conclusion is that with covert groups seeking to destroy American unity in defense of the constitution; a true constitutional emergency if I ever saw one; IT IS ONLY SAFE TO ASSUME THEY ARE ALL operating under the NWO agenda.  Also, cognitive infiltration has been so pervasive that people who are not official infiltrators have learned the memes and expressions of the covert group and ACTUALLY think that what they are doing is okay; harmless, lawful, or within the domain of free speech.

Ignorance and deception is no excuse for violation of the law.  No excuse for a failure to reason and know the law.  Natural or otherwise.
    Okay, I understand that IF the above is going to be reasonable, there MUST be a contingency; OR a way for a sincere Americans to distinguish themselves, no matter how they might be conditioned by cognitive infiltration,  I developed that at the dailypaul forum.  When the administration saw it was working, they banned me and edited or removed threads and posts.
    The test is whether or not a poster can agree with and accept that freedom of speech has the purpose of assuring information vital to survival is shared and understood.  REALIZE, if this test is NOT accepted, the there is no test and the cognitive infiltrators get to conduct their deception unimpeded.
    When a citizen, user of the internet, posting on a forum, ostensibly ready to defend the constitution, REFUSES to agree and accept that definition of purpose, they either ARE a cognitive infiltrator, OR are so manipulated in their thinking that they are incapacitated from knowing constitutional intent.

The principals of natural law that anarchists respect and value are not too far off from the natural law that comprises constitutional intent.  You might not know this but the Six Nations Iroquois Confederacy was very much responsible for sharing the structure of the constitution with Franklin, Washington and Jefferson.  
    Tribal structures were divided traditionally.  There was the anarchistic village structure, then an authority which could be called upon to deal with matters of life and death, or vital justice that might spill over int that, when enough people made the call.

We and our tool to "alter or abolish" are under attack.  Something must be done.  I'm doing it.  This is a link to the dailypaul, which has connections to the ronpaul forum.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/302112/can-one-american-state-the-purpose-of-free-speech

I actually posted in the owners thread, Michael Nystrom, and advised them of what I was doing, as I did it.  The owner removed that post.  Then my threads have been massively edited, and the patriotaction.net had links with screen shots that showed what the admin there did are now gone.  After being banned from the dailypaul, I immediately joined 2 other forums, debatepolitics.com and city-forum.com.  I was banned from both automatically.  What this showed is that these forums are linked.  dailypaul forum probably leaves my posts up because to take them down, with sincere Americans, who were posting, observing, is a defacto admission of guilt, collusion and complicity in exactly what the thread alleges.

C R I T I C A L  T H I N K I N G is required to preserve rights and freedoms.  We cannot compromise here-this is a psyops!  Once preserved, we can alter or abolish big government and work towards an educated, enlightened anarchy.

Yes, I recognize this, but, the test above can be used to separate those that are actually a part, whether they know it or not; perhaps acting from a deceived state, from the sincere Americans capable of identifying natural law and use critical thinking.  That is why I recommend a petition asking ALL PAC's organizations etc. to overtly voice their acceptance of the purpose of free speech.  Even promote that other organizations do so.  This is an emergency and the discrete use of absolutes is completely justified.
    Do you have a better idea to expose and counter cognitive infiltrations?

Sure, we could have an admin that is simply stupid, conditioned like a bunch of posters on their site, with infiltrators mixed in, encouraging the ignorant mentality, but that cannot be tolerated.  Let them bear the consequences of their ignorance.  They can agree upon the purpose of free speech and join free America later.
    Another thread.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/304315/is-there-an-american-that-knows-what-their-first-constitutional-right-is

ChristopherABrown, on 09 Sept 2014 - 8:56 PM, said:
    Most are tools of the NWO, whether they know it or not.

Okay, it is somewhat unseen, but that is only in the mainstream media.  Alternative media has massive evidence.  The infiltration uses "tin foil hat" ridicule to compel people to reject the evidence with a veiled threat of social ridicule.  The absolute of the purpose free speech cuts through that subterfuge like a knife.  This is legitimate history of the formation of an organization illegitimate to every nation on earth, if they value their sovereignty.

http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_new_world_order.html

Yes it is necessary to be hyper vigilant.  You have my respect for recognizing that.  The precision of the absolute of the purpose of free speech is legitimate by any measure of clarity that a human being might use in the process of evolution, and not a reflexive measure by any judgement.  The state of the planet diplomatically and environmentally justifies that.

12. #34 ChristopherABrown, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Grasping at straws agent yuri.

I noticed you did not comment on this yuri.

http://one-evil.org/content/entities_organizations_new_world_order.html

Your posting content is good evidence against you for anyone who is doing critical thinking.

I do believe that the purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival. How about you?

State now, for the sake of freedom, post that you agree and accept that the purpose of free speech is to assure that information vital to survival is shared and understood.

13. #35 ChristopherABrown, Sep 10, 2014
    You are not being clear.  What is the lie you allege?  Your post does not cognit properly.

KGB working to assure that Americans have the right to free speech serving its sacred purpose?  RIght, Einstein.

Here is a page from my site.

http://algoxy.com/poly/principal_party.html

There are 2 drafts of proposed amendments to the 1787 constitution there.  One relating to Article V itself, the other a revision of the First Amendment.  Please explain why the KGB wants Americans to unify and purify their state legislations.  TO make it easy here is my revision of the First Amendment.

<b>DRAFT REV. Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; Congress shall see that nothing abridges the freedom of speech and the primary methods or systems of it shall not be abridged and be first accessible for the unity of the people with its possible greater meaning through understanding one another in; forgiveness, tolerance, acceptance, respect, trust, friendship and love protecting life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Congress shall see that nothing abridges freedom of the press in its service to the unity of the people; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances or defense of this constitution.
    </b>​

Now, post your acceptance of the purpose of free speech as assuring that information vital to survival is shared and understood.

I was just joking, man.

15. #37 Runningw235, Sep 11, 2014

How does the NWO like their eggs?

They seem like the over-easy type.

16. #38 ChristopherABrown, Sep 11, 2014
    At this point, I need to ask if any critical thinkers have figured out that infiltrators from the NWO can not take part in anything that helps to create unity in the people.

The peoples agreement upon the obvious purpose of free speech is not only natural law it is also constitutional intent they are agreeing upon. Because the people are the only entities that can define constitutional intent, as in Article V, this agreement also initiates a legal process which can end up as "alter or abolish" abusive government.

How well do you think an anarchy will with people that cannot recognize publicly that the root purpose of free speech is to assure information vital to survival is shared and understood, is going to do?

17. I agree with you on the free speach part.

But what the fuck is up with the rest of your post? Been taking too many unmentionables?

18. #40 yurigadaisukida, Sep 11, 2014
    Just because we disagree with you doesn't mean we aren't.critical thinkers
    In fact its the opposite. You seem to be the one incapable of rational thought

And for the record I DO believe that greedy elites favor globalization for their own benefit.

But dude. They aren't reptilian satanists trying to destroy subconscious