Alex Jones Vs Glenn Beck

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drummerben04, Sep 8, 2014.

1. #1 drummerben04, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    This is a huge thing to talk about here okay where do I begin.

I used to listen to Alex Jones all the time but he would always go off topic, whenever he was really on to something he would change the subject almost like he was kept from going to far. It always seems Alex never harps on the things the really matters as their happening. Paid subscribers to his network also have been kept in the dust with nothing really extra given from his free listeners. Free listeners can even watch a live video feed now which is food for his free listeners, bad if you just renewed your subscription for $60.

Glenn Beck now, I used to hate him when he was on Fox. Never chose a side, was full of hatred, was two face when things weren't going his way. He would always join the side that's winning. Until he got fired from Fox for speaking too much. Now with his Blaze Network he really seems to be making progress over Glenn Beck. Some people say he just steals Alex's and Breitbarts material. The way he presents it though is easy to understand and enjoyable to watch. He obviously has more funding than Alex for some reason. He has a great app and a whole news crew that have their own shows. He seems not to shy away from the issues and even admits when he was at Fox he was tarring the country apart. His network has a great app and the thing that's great about his network is all his reporters have their own show throughout the whole day. With a whole studio with cameras men, and an audience at his shows, his crew are really on the ball now.

To wrap it up has Glenn Changed for the better now, is Alex falling behind. Are they both truth tellers or just in it for the money? I have to say over the years I've listened to both Alex and Glenn and they've had their really great times and their not so good times. I've learned a lot from the both of them that made me think different weather that was their goal or not. You think their secretly government agents who slip in a little bit of truth to attract the "libertarians" and "right wingers" only two throw them off coarse with a ton of lies. Are they truly independent reporters.

Comment away!

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Sep 8, 2014
    I used to listen to his show sometimes but his advertising is just ridiculous honestly. The same exact ads playing over and over again every 5 minutes about patriot food supply and whatever else. I understand the bills have to be paid and everything, but god damn can't they at least play some different commercials?

When the show comes back on it's just Alex reading completely ridiculous sensationalist news headlines. Then he promises he's gonna take phone calls but continues with his rant and/or more news headlines. He doesn't even go into the story of any news headline, he just reads a list of them one after the other. It's a ridiculous format..one would think he suffers from severe ADD.

He also has to dominate every part of his show..callers can barely make a point without Alex interrupting with his utter nonsense. He'll just start shouting "terrorists", "nazis" in the middle of their call.  I've had more than enough of Alex Jones..he's a lunatic. The one word that describes Alex Jones best is "sensationalist". 

And yes, I do think he's absolutely in it for the money. There is no way in hell I would ever pay for a subscription to his lousy, boring radio/internet show either

3. Lol, people pay 60 bucks to hear Alex Jones? Fuckin a......

4. King of the short bus competition.

5. Neither. They're both morons.

6. #7 AugustWest, Sep 8, 2014
    both are psychopaths..

beck even more so than jones.. which is saying a lot.

7. I stream my persistent delusions for only $45/month and all of my content is %100 exclusive. Much better deal. For an extra $100, I'll even personalize my sociopolitical pontification to your specific worldview!

8. #9 drummerben04, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    Looks like I'll ride the Glenn Beck trail for a few months to get his side of the story. You right about Alex never staying on topic anymore. I used to like him lets say 10 years ago. Now he never focuses on anything. All it is with him is headlines and screaming. He also only brings people on his show that agree with him, he only brings one side to the story. I'm pretty sure I'm going to hate Glenn Beck too. Overall I find the best way to make a change is to figure it out for yourself. I don't need to pay $60 a year for someone to spoon feed it to me. I do commend how informative Alex Jones used to be. He used to be very informative, he was really one of the people who really woke me up! 

Glenn Beck seems much more focused than Alex now and much more professional. I believe if your in the media, on the radio, tv, internet you should stay professional. A lot of people depend on honest journalism, the truth. I feel the issues Alex brings up just are stupid now. For instance he griped on Ferguson for like a month. Who cares about Ferguson, the media just tried to blast it out to separate white from black. It was a cop and a kid and unfortunate. I do however feel the police is over-militarized thanks to Obamas Law enforcement Military Surplus Program and the NDA. 

But to get back on topic, I feel Alex needs a long vacation, he needs to take a brake to refocus his mind, either that or he was bought out a long time ago and now is forced to act a certain way. He seems fake now. From time to time he has great interviews and articles but overall well he gripes on out of this world conspiracy theories, their are real serious issues hes not covering. Whenever he's onto something he goes off in another direction. 

Yes he needs to take a break..a long, long break. This is bound to give you a good laugh if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

10. #11 Royal Vengeance, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    There both delusional, paranoid, sociopaths.

Only time I hear of one or the other is when they're being debunked by actual political analysts.

11. http://youtu.be/3d0Z-Kg09Mk

12. They shout way to much.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKzuzjjCro

14. They're both completely off their rockers.  I mean, think about it: Glenn Beck was too paranoid crazy for Fox News.  TOO NUTS FOR FOX NEWS.  And doesn't Alex Jones buy into the Lizard People thing?

thats my favorite clip to summarize alex jones.

the elves are gonna get you!

17. He seriously cant believe in all that shite surely lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Both of them are shills. Not for the Gov. but for the $$$.

19. Naw man they're gunna teach him how to build a super sonic ray gun so he can help topple the lizard people forever ending the battle between moon reptilian and DMT induced elves.