Tea Weed Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chiefgottioblock, Sep 8, 2014.

1. So I had about a dime and a half of some good ass blue cheese and said I can't smoke all of this i would lose my mind lol. So I thought about making brownies and said nahh that's to easy I want to try something new. So I looked around and found that weed tea actually gets u baked for like 6 hours tops so I'm thinking what the hell? Lol so the thing I couldn't figure out was how to turn the weed into liquid form..after following a recipe from wikihow I added WAY more weed than I was supposed to and cooked that sucker up. My kitchen smelled like straight LOUD for a minute or two but quickly went away. So I thought to myself "this won't get me baked" and boy was I wrong lol.

So I take my first sip at around 2 AM and I felt kind of nostalgic and happy but I wasn't high. At about 230 I began to feel the effects but it felt like a blunt or two.. In other words it wasn't as good as I expected. So then I decided to stand up and BOYYYY was that a mistake lol INSTANT HIGH MULTIPLIED BY 20 And the whole time I'm jus sitting there like it was only about 3 sips. So I gulped the whole thing down and sat back down to watch some twitch tv when all of a sudden I began to feel my body floating and shit and I knew I was high but damn was I high Lmaoo I never felt a high like that and at one point I got scared that it would never end. By 5 o clock my high was still going strong and I just couldn't move so i decided to roll over and go to sleep lol...

Anyone else had any experience with the magic tea? Btw I'm pretty stoned again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Never had tea, but bought hundreds of edibles from dispensaries. I also tried thc lemonade for the first time a month or so ago. It put me on my ass, and I had hardly any. The bottle recommended having half of the bottle as a serving, and not to have the whole thing because it might be too strong. I split half the bottle with 2 friends and was high when I woke up the next morning still (like 10 hours later).

3. Damn did the lemonade taste good? Because this tea tasted like crap

4. Yeah it tasted fine. Pretty much like lemonade and weed.

5. Good to know I will definitely try it next time I visit a dispensary

6. How exactly did u make it and how much weed did u use.? I've been looking to do this with my stems just in a tea ball..

7. Yeah, how much weed do you use? Does like half a gram do much, considering my usual dose would be about 1/6 - 1/8 (or so) of a gram if I'm in economical mode?

8. So basically what I did was I took a gram of weed (stems and all) but a half gram of weed works as well, grounded it up and placed it in a bowl to hold.

I then boiled some water(full pot) until it boiled violently and then I threw 2 tablespoons of butter in the pot and mixed it around for about 10 seconds .

Then I took the weed and put it in and mixed it around for about 20 minutes( takes a while to look dissolved) and u can start to see the weed almost lose it's color as it mixed in with the fat from the butter.

After 35-40 minutes( it's a long time but don't leave your pot otherwise it will evaporate faster than u can blink and add water to it when needed) of constant stirring (total)you should be good to use a strainer to pour the tea into a container of some sort that will be large enough to hold the liquid but keep the weed on the strainer and throw it out since it's thc is gone.

Then pour your liquid into a cup of choice throw a tea bag or something in there with some sugar to give it taste and your good to go. It will be VERY HOT so give it a minute or two to cool down.

And enjoy you'll be stoned for 3-12 hours depending on how much and how good your weed is :)

9. This might be the first time in months I've found something on gc worth my while^^ I've heard of tea but never actually did it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I've not tried that before, but I'm familiar with the "oh god no too high" feeling you described! Not a happy feeling. 

11. Haha sound like the first time I ever did edibles

Got so high I passed out

Omega369

12. I am going to have to give this a try.

13. yeah it's definitely not lol

14. I did this shit a really long time ago but it didn't work. I was really young tho so I might have messed it up.

15. This inspired me to make tea myself and I drank a cup before work and felt great the entire day. I have a second cup for tomorrow morning but it does taste plain/bad so I chugged it

16. thats great man glad to know I inspired you !

Happy Drinking

17. I've been wanting to try weed tea for a while. Just have no clue how to make it.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

18. Follow my instructions up there bro I'm telling ya it works and you WILL be baked ( depending on amount and quality of weed)

19. 35-40 mins of stirring.?! damn this better work when i do it. does it stink up the house at all.?

20. It smells just a bit but not your whole house