Would This Scare You Away?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by u7r4t6g0, Sep 8, 2014.

1. I would only be upset if you did not let me join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. If I knew we trusted each other, of course not.

If she was one of those girls who enjoys playing games, always talking about sexually suggestive things, almost for the sole purpose of making me think she's gonna cheat on me, only to reassure me that she was just kidding, only to do it again and again, I wouldn't think twice about her once realizing this.  In fact, my last words to one such girl were, "I cheated on you...Just kidding.  Goodbye."  Of course, I never cheated.

3. It wouldn't bother me much but honestly I'd wonder if you got drunk one night and decided to have late night sausages.

4. I wouldn't worry about it unless I went to your house and they were all being touchy feely with you. I went on a date with a chick to the bar once and everyone not only knew her but the guys would just walk up and grab her ass or try to pull her shirt up, to which she would giggle and flirt back with them.  needless to say this was a red flag to me.

haha, you know she's trouble when they all know here. What did you do?

6. kept drinking just hung out with her. I didn't get upset or anything but I knew anything sexual was off.  the end of the night she was all drunk asking why I wasn't coming on to her. told her "you know" then just started walking home.

haha guess you could say I purposely put my self in the "friend zone". LOL

7. It wouldn't scare me away from a relationship, if we knew each other and I trusted you it is really no issue.  The only negative I could think of is that if I hooked up with a girl in that situation it would be hard not to think of that fact that they're all in the surrounding rooms and possibly listening in.  Although some music would fix that right up.  

People might look down on that arrangement but someone will take offense to just about anything so sometimes it's best not to bother worrying.

8. #28 HighlyHumble, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    I tend to be magnetically drawn to girls with guy friends.
    Less drama, and we tend to have a lot more things in common.
    Who cares if it drives most guys away.
    It filters out those shallow mother fuckers, and you'll be better off for it.

Don't worry about that kinda shit. 

100th post. hope it helped

9. If he knows them, he might be able to see that the way they interact with you isn't the same way they interact with girls they're sexually/romantically interest in. 

Once my boyfriend and a female friend of his were thinking of sharing an apartment together. I was totally cool with it because I know his friend is an aromantic asexual and thus has no romantic or sexual interest in anybody. 

10. Me being me I probably wouldn't trust the girl even though she says there's nothing going on between the other dudes. I literally have zero trust in anyone these days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I wouldn't be worried about it, unless you made a big deal about it. In that case I'd be a little suspicious lol
    i think living with multiple females would be a shit storm at times......fuck that lol

12. Living with 4 guys an constantly cheats on their boyfriends an doesn't care? Ya recipe for disaster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So we can sAfely assume another 4 guys will be added to your list hook ups. Sorry guys. STDs for EVERYONE

14. Gurrrl power!

15. why be scared? go for it, if it works, great, if not, oh well.

16. It wouldnt bother me at all. Unless you had a past of like cheating and stuff. (which you do) but i feel like if the person is secure with themself and you and the realtionship it wouldnt matter.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I wouldnt get scared, id try to set up a six-some.

Is it considered a gang bang at that point?

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah their gonn be gettin at you unless their gay.