Would This Scare You Away?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by u7r4t6g0, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Okay so long story short, next year for college I'm living in a house with 4 of my close guy friends (I'm female)

To clarify, I'm not in a relationship, hooking up with (nor have i ever), or ex-girlfriends of any of these guys. 100% platonic in the past and present. 

If you liked a girl and then found out all four of her roommates are guys, would that scare you away? 

And do you all think I'm going to be judged for my living situation?

Maybe it's just me, but i feel like a 1 girl living with 4 guys sounds taboo.. I don't want it to ruin the chances with the guy/ future guys i like. 

2. Just tell the guy/s you have 4 very nice gay guys as roommates.

3. hahaha, I would if the guy I'm interested in wasn't already friends with my future roommates 

Well, the men you are interested in will have to be secure in their manhood and not moody little punks.

As long as you get along good with the guy and he is getting some sugar he should not have anything to worry about.

5. ^ Kind of bs if u ask me I would deal with it I guess but I won't lie and say u possibly fucking or sucking one of them wouldn't pop up in my head. Or like u know how touchy female and male friends can get. It would b on my head I couldn't help it and I'm not insecure because I think I sit well against others I think it would just be something I couldn't help. But everyone's different

6. Nah, it wouldn't scare me away, even if you'd had casual sex with them that would be okay as long as you didn't continue to (assuming we were monogamous).

People might judge you though, people like to judge people.

7. I'm a straight guy and 3 female friends wanted me to live with them. I was like fuck nah everyone will think I'm gay. In your case I'd be very rattled by the situation but not enough to dismiss you completely for it.

8. If just depends what you told me in the first place... When you first tell me you have 4 guy roommates, I'm naturally gonna be like whoa, who are they? And then you are gonna tell me about each of them. And then if you don't want it to scare me you have to obviously say it was always just friends and you never did anything with any of them. Never had the interest to do anything with them, and you never plan to either/not interested in them at all in that type of way. 

If you did all that I wouldn't GAF. 

If you just said 4 guys and never said shyt about those 4 guys, didn't tell me who they were, etc. I would be concerned obviously. 

9. No, and if anyone is scared away, they don't deserve your time.

10. I lived with five dudes for a year. It was awesome, they all had my back when we went out together and only one of them tried to hook up with me on a regular basis. 
    People seemed to worry more about the cleanliness of the house than whether or not I was getting gang banged every night when I told them about my living situation. I don't think it's that big of a deal these days.
    My boyfriend would get jealous sometimes but he was a little bitch and it had more to do with him being insecure than with my relationship with my roommates. Everything was fine and dandy when we all chilled together and I had absolutely no romantic interest in any of them.
    They were good dudes. I miss them.

11. Time for the unpleasant truth...
    Lot of people would here would say it shouldn't if they really like you or blah blah blah, but the truth is any guy you wanna be in a relationship with would be weary that your roommates are all dudes.

I'm not saying you're a slut or you would fuck any of your roommates but any guy that you just started talking to would throw a red flag when you tell them you live with all those guys. Sorry OP I'm just telling you the honest truth from a guys perspective..

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

12. start a fight club, in the house every wednesday. you can't go wrong with it, everybody gets their emotions out and no one will mess with you if you're good at headkicks.

13. #14 The Botanist, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014

I'd think you were gay for turning that offer down.

OP: Yeah, that would scare the shit out of me. Every now and then I'd think you were getting reamed the fuck out by three dudes simply because it's convenient for them.

Good morning bros, time to run a train on you know who

14. It would not.  Our former babysitter roomed with 3 guys at college (each had their own room).  Her parents actually approved because they felt she was safer having guys around.

So no, it would not bother me.

15. #16 Omega369, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Similar situation except I had sex with 2 of 3.

Drama hit the fan real quick + period week every month. Didn't last too long.

I know you're a girl, but sex will happen.

Omega369

16. That's wat I'm saying ppl give faulty ass answers. I mean they may not mind but really

17. Hellz yeah! Not to mention women can get drunk and loose. If my woman was living with a buncha dudes and we got in a fight and she had been drinking oh hell no. I wouldn't trust it at all. The bottom line is 1 of those dudes at one point has banged her and it could very well happen again.

Even if the chick was Raggedy Ann, beer goggles cures all. 1 out of 4 WILL wanna hit.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

18. I be like nah...
    Gangbanger..

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

19. Most guys are insecure so this would be an issue, probably not immediately but as the relationship progressed.

The secure ones will still wonder why you chose this setup but as long as you're open and honest about it I doubt it would be an issue.