Attention Parents Enterovirus68 Infects Children Across The Nation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rain dancer, Sep 8, 2014.

1. That is exactly what I'm saying.
    "Control the population" is the governments motto.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Well if that is what you are saying it is clear that you are blinded by anti government hatred to see through your own twisted logic. Do you have any proof of the things you say? Is any of what you've said in this thread based on factual information?

3. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

Says it way better than I can, with a boat load of references.

The only thing that's twisted is believing anything the government says will benefit us.
    I am not anti-government. I form my own opinions from obvious evidence of my knowledge of political science, economics.
    My father had a MA in Business and Finance, which included political science. He had me run dual enrollment on social science and politics.
    You need to see the evidence, it has happened in the past (Mustard Gas and other chemical weapons), as a matter of fact mustard gas is a common pollutant of sulfur fumes released from refineries.

The government is more than meets the eye, only those who have been in would know. Why do you think all the senators have life terms other than the benefits.
    Knowledge is power, and government wants that knowledge away from the public, it is what gives them their power.

5. I read about half the article then realized.something.

People who eat mostly fish have the.longest life spans and the least chronic diseases.

Except for recent day human caused murcery problems

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When have chemical pollutants have ever been used by our government in attempt to control population? Please reference one instance.

8. http://www.businessinsider.com/true-government-conspiracies-2013-12

.....only because you asked....

#3 doesnt fit as well, but wow nonetheless

9. #29 yurigadaisukida, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    I hate when people are closed minded to the idea of the government being basically bad.

People have this weird idea thar the us government would never do the things the USSR and nazi Germany did.

Why do people think this way? Its like they want to forget

Governments throughout history have been known to pull this type of shit behind closed doors. Everyone knows they are corrupt.

But for some reason they scream.conspiracy theory when people talk about modern governments. As.if anything has changed

Its like the 911 conspiracy. Why are people not open to the idea that the us government would orchestrate such an attack? They obviously have something to gain. Like you know, justifying an eternal war in the middle east allowing them to declare a perpetual time of war to end constitutional rites all while putting money in the pockets of the arms industry and by consequeence politians that they Lobby

10. Not true http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

I would think by now that you would know better than to try and correlate something as complex as lifespan with one variable (fish).  

Commercially produced fish oil is more than likely rancid and toxic.  Eating a whole fish is not the same thing.

11. Right I agree. But you are guilty of the same thing yes?

Fish oil being bad for.you doesn't debunk the omega 3 hypothesis.

12. I don't quite follow, what omega 3 hypothesis are you referring too?  If you are talking about what Storm Crow was linking, the problem is excessive pufa consumption, not a lack of omega 3's.  Majority of omega 3's benefits come from its immunosuppressive effect on our body. 

13. #35 yurigadaisukida, Sep 9, 2014
    So what you are saying is that the corilation between closer omega 3-6 ratios is not the causation?

That it's a coincidence due to the fact that more "natural" diets like grass fed bbeef and seafood, are naturally lower in poly unsaturated fats?

Aren't nuts high in pufas? Nuts and seeds are a staple in many primitive cultures (which ironically also works against the omega 3 hypothesis being as nuts are really high in omega 6)

14. #36 Digital Veil, Sep 9, 2014
    In the absence of pufa all those issues referred to in the omega 3 hypothesis wouldnt even be around, so yes that is correct.  Nuts are high in pufa but they are filled with other nutrients that may offset some of these issues.  Nutrition is beyond complicated.  I still avoid them but wouldn't call them bad for you, necessarily...vitamin E plays a big role in mitigating pufa damage.

15. I just wanna say ive only ever seen informative posts from you and have a great deal of respect for all the valuable info you provide grasscity.

16. The feeling's mutual. [​IMG]

17. you know that makes a lot.of sense.

Ice always felt some.of these "natural diets" are too restricting and cant hhave represented what our ancestors ate

I remember watching a Ted talks about how the paleontology diet is wrong because anthropological evidence suggests humans did in fact consume grains early in our evolution long before the agricultural revolution

18. How do you think evolution works?
    Cell mutation occurs during the zygote phase. So now you know the answer to what came first the chicken or the egg. The egg of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum