Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New To The Game

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xaquanettex, Sep 8, 2014.

1. So I have this blue metal thing not really sure if it's a pipe or not? Any suggestions. How do I post a pic so y'all can see what I'm talking about?

2. THIS AINT A GAME FOO THIS REAL LIFE

3. #3 dankness420, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  4. Hi welcome to GC! :)

You'll notice an icon when replying or creating a post and when you mouse over it, it will say "image". If you have the photo on your computer already you can upload it online for free with any old photo sharing/uploading site and they will provide you with a link or URL to use to post your photo in your thread.

Happy smoking :)

5. Lol chill !
    😒💅

6. ass pic.....do it

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

7. Welcome to GC! As you may already know, there are some resident pervs on here that have already made themselves known to you with "ass pics" or "Boobs" as a way of saying hello. Just ignore them. Talk to a gentleman like me. You are a lady and should be respected as a lady.

Now then, as for your question, in the lower left corner, you will see a "choose files" button. Click on that, and it should bring up files on your computer to choose from. Just click and attach, and you are set. Good luck!

OSS

8. lmao o please

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

9. Good work guys, you scared her away. Damn amateurs!

10. This shit ain't no game