Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Bud You Ever Bought?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Minwif, Sep 7, 2014.

1. #61 kushykushkush, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    no I don't have one and when I get one i won't spend money on weed. I just have never seen it as a necessity to have. There are things you can buy to better your life such as books or things of that nature that help you become more educated or bills to pay or you could save it for retirement or a vacation. Yeah it's fun and all but it's just not something I could waste money on like that. But if you like to do it more power to you. To each his own. I'm not trying to say I'm better than anyone else either. I do smoke I'm not trying to say I don't either it's just a recreational thing with me. I only buy some when I'm going to have a party or something of that nature.

2. If people didn't buy this plant then we wouldn't see the quality or quantity we see today. The only reason you can buy it occasionally and not pay hundreds of dollars is because of all these people who spend money on mary jane frequently. It's economics. Not trying to start anything, but you have to realize that you play a very small part of a very big system.

3. #63 kushykushkush, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    most of the time I grow my own I rarely buy anymore I know i made it sound like I buy a lot more than o grow

4. I'm not tryin to start anything but ur full of shit

I'm too stoned to think of a signature...

5. Ohh i see, ok yeah if I was broke I wouldn't buy weed. I buy my weed with my surplus, spending cash, walking change if you will...

6. 2 oz for 400?? Dude haha hook me up I could make a fortune off that

7. Funny.....it is harvest season in Colorado and the price has plummeted to 1400 a pound!

8. Probably a pound of the dank last year was the most I ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. So you're saying you buy it for parties and grow for personal use? At 19 years old with no job and likely living at parents home, how did you grow?

Sounds fishy. There are start-up costs to growing and if you can't justify spending a grand on weed then I doubt you would drop the money needed to grow. 

10. #70 kushykushkush, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    honestly I don't have to justify my activities to anyone on this site. But I will for your sake. I plant some plants OUTSIDE and let the sun do the work. I don't grow inside shits to expensive it's a plant and it does best outside. Most of the time when I go to parties I don't want to bring my stuff. Just a preference. I lost my job. I was doing construction. I just plant some plants in the woods and let them grow. Honestly I think I have said to much. But since you had to know. Plus I know growers so if I gave them seeds they would grow it and give me some for a much lower price. That is if I wanted to BUY it.

11. #71 kushykushkush, Nov 1, 2014
    I accidentally reposted what is above me.

12. #73 Infinite Experience, Nov 1, 2014
    lol I've always wanted to know, what's the maximum amount you can buy from those legal dispensaries/clubs?

13. this is why I'm never getting back on grasscity.

14. As an out of stater, you can buy a quarter ounce.....per shop! All they do is card you like a liquor store so if you want to, you could hit up every shop in Denver in one day and have enough to get the death penalty in Oklahoma! Lol

15. good. We need a little breathing room around this bitch. Honestly a herd thinning is the best thing for gc.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app