Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Bud You Ever Bought?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Minwif, Sep 7, 2014.

1. SWIM is not needed here. Do you see any other grasscity members ever using that? I didn't think so. So I guess your post is irrelevant if it wasn't you that bought it.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mind me asking which part of farm country? Spent 30 years living upstate

Sent from My iPhone 5c

3. It's just wayy cheaper and more convenient to buy weight and have it last a decent while than having to pickup every few days, or everytime you feel like smoking you don't have to call your guy. You just go to your room and unscrew your jar. I don't have to be high all the time either, I'll buy a zip and not smoke for a few days if I don't feel like it.. Just a preference and convenience for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. true^^ but there are 2 situations

cop every time u want to smoke:
    -pros: dont have something illegal on you all the time, variety
    -cons: when u go get it, its a risk, higher price per gram

buy a zip:
    -if you smoke a lot its wayy cheaper. I used to get Gs at about 5.50/g
    -have something illegal on you all the time

its a trade off. Just depends on your preference. back in the day id smoke a zip in like 3 weeks(sharing and smoking ppl out- was never selfish with it..cause i basically got free bud for how much i was picking up)...after a week and a half of hitting the same bud 6 times a day u wanna change it up. I would even say u get used to the high and stop getting high.

nowadays i burn like once maybe twice a week. a zip would last me months. I hit one bowl and im stoned. dabs...im on another planet. lol

its a matter of preference. some ppl wanna get stoned. some ppl wanna get kinda high and draw shit/walk around. some ppl wanna make money. 

5. Hey guys, the most ive bought was a half pound of m39, a quarter pound of marley kush ( or blue marley or what ever u wanna call it) and a quarter pound of jean-guy. That was back in the days ^^

6. I've only ever brought an ounce max; however I've had much more in my possession

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

7. #48 tranceholic, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    swim used to love buying half oz weekly & smoked him retarded...

8. Sir, swim is not necessary round these parts.

Qp

Smiley face

9. An ounce of no name dank. I typically dont buy more than an 8th because I like variety and my guy always has a new strain every other day/week or so. I only smoke a bowl or so at night anyway so an 8th lasts me aronud a week. I used to buy grams every other day or so. A gram would last me about 1-3 days.

10. Back in 1993 £2000 on some Amsterdam import ( Nepalese Temple ball 9oz and Northern Lights Super Skunk 9oz) in the UK.

11. How do you guys even afford that much?

Sent from my LG-D160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #54 ApexTheGod, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
    A pound, 1/2 of rasta kush (or marley kush) 1/4 of jean-guy and 1/4 of m39

13. There's a big gap between $25 and $1000

Why do you think there's more important things to spend your money on when you have a job? But you don't have a job now and spending on weed is ok? Is it your allowance?

14. I bought a few grams off of my old dealer, it was the most amazing shit I've ever had, really lemony and creamy, so I bought the rest of what he had, 3 1/2 (ish) pounds (He grew it himself, still had no idea on the strain). Paid top prices for it, but it was amazing and lasted me a long time.

15. one and a half grams

16. Back in the day, it wasn't unusual to see a ki at a party in Aspen or the Keys..most i ever bought was a kilo. In 1986, Columbian Gold, but then, it wasn't the unbelievable variety of strains we have today, lol. So Columbian Gold was what a lot of folks called pot. <3

17. I plead the 5th.....

18. [SUB]An ounce. I've always wanted to buy a pound though but, I've heard that they sell for $3,000+ so...way out of my meager budget. [/SUB]