Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Bud You Ever Bought?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Minwif, Sep 7, 2014.

1. #21 IvGotMilk, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    QP but my goal is to one day have a pound and maybe even a kilo - that's more weed than i'd know what to do with. I'd end up using it for generic house tasks like door stoppers 

2. Probably about  1/2 oz.

3. 4 pounds of highmids, earlier this year. Cost me around $3200

4. Haha wow you guys buy a lot. I usually pick up a half o and split it with a friend. I don't usually have the money budgeted to buy more, but I hope to. Although, a half ounce fills the container I use, so I might need to get a jar to keep stuff in.

5. Probably one ounce...maybe 1.5 oz.  That's only because I always get a variety of strains to switch up effects.  I usually don't buy more than a 1/2 oz of any one strain, unless it's a super bargain...or super duper dank-bomb-loud-fire. :p

6. Bought my first o on Friday, big news got it for 250 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411005890.324892.jpg

7. just an oz, nothing special because they are $300. May get a qp in the next couple months.

^this.

however I have received over a pound before from a friend in one sitting.. didn't cost a dime so I guess you can't count it

9. I put in for a quarter-pound with some friends one time.
    I usually only buy quarters ounces or eighths.

10. couple zones

11. No exact weight, but a hockey bag full. I lived in farm country in NY and there was a much bigger supply than demand. I barely dented the stash with my take. 

12. swim got an oounce when he lived in texas .. you get that mexican weed for so cheap there only $50.

13. #36 †TheGrow†, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    QP
     but now I grow my own and am hoping for more then that x)

qp.jpg
    nug.jpg
    nug2.jpg
    nug3.jpg
    nug4.jpg
    nug5.jpg
    plants.jpg

14. Qp of some fine master kush $700

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #38 kushykushkush, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    I have literally never bought more than about 4 grams. I spent 25 bucks on that I was gonna buy like an ounce or two but the guy took my money and ran. My friend was in charge of buying that and was to stupid to not believe he wasn't coming back.i just don't see the point in spending 1000 to 3000 dollars on weed it's a plant that you smoke you shouldn't pay 1000 dollars to smoke a plant for a while. When I bought it I would just buy a little here and there I didn't always have to be high. Not saying any of you are like that I'm just saying I'm not like that. I'm only 19 this may be the reason why I have copped an ounce yet. And the other factor is that I'm fuckin broke and can't find a job but when I get one I think there are more important things to spend your money on than weed. And more important things to done than smoking weed. This mindset maybe because I live in a non medical state. If I lived in a medical or Rec state I would definitely have a mmj card because I have multiple qualifying symptoms.

16. A pound. I had a 2 hour drive after the pick up. Half way home, my lights started getting dimmer and dimmer. My alternator was going bad. After two cop encounters and a tow truck ride, I finally made it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. The most weed I've ever bought was 2 oz for $60, and it was some high grade too, it was a one time deal from my buddy because he had a huge harvest, wish I could get that kind of deal again lol.