How To Grow When You Have Kids

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by !Redeye!, Sep 7, 2014.

1. I've always believed if tell my kids how to use hydro to grow weed and vegetables. Learning about elements and chemistry is cool .I would not tell them were growing bud though because kids don't have filters.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Call it tomatoes, broccoli, yams, anything other than bud bb

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like the basic idea you're going for, but I never let my kids see my mj plants or know where they are. They have no idea what's in that closet, and it's locked up tight.

I did however, set up a hydroponic strawberry planter for my kids to take care of. They are 10 & 7 and absolutely love it. I'm also starting to grow orchids indoors in my garage in a semi-hydro setup. Eventually, I want to convert my garage to into a perpetual vegetable garden. Very important for your kid to learn to provide for themselves, and if they go to school talking about growing plants we have the vegetables to back it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Keep the door to your grow locked tight, tell them you got a man eating tiger and a bunch of spyders in there, keep a loop of tiger sounds playin at full blast in the room, make sure to let them know hes very hungry and loves eating children, that oughta keep them away lol

But if he told his teacher that daddy doesn't act right until he takes his pills then that would be fine. I don't see why if cannabis is used as a medicine and helps people (in any way what so ever) then it should be looked at any different. I feel like a criminal for lying to my kids about the truth or even hiding it from them because education is the key to freedom. I feel like I'm doing something bad when I have to hide stuff from my kids and in reality I'm not a bad person and very moral about everything I do. The truth is that cannabis is as safe and harmless as any other form of entertainment. I refuse to conform to being a square of society, and I consider myself a activist for the rights of the people and for the right to use cannabis and the right to make any other choice that will hurt no other individual expect yourself. If jumping out of a plane is legal, or any other form of risking your life, then drug use should be! Anything we do in life can be a problem if not maintained properly. This fuc*ing war on drugs is just plain stupid!!! I feel like I'm stuck in the olden days...when will people wise up? People shouldn't even be able to control what other people do with their own life, period.

"Lawless" No man can set my laws as I follow the laws from a higher power and it is called the ten commandments. Amen!!

5. I hide growing from my kids as its illegal where i live. So as much as i wish it was legal so i could tell my kids and friends but i cant for security and so i dont go raided

6. Damn you had me up until higher power. At the risk of derailing I'll leave it at that.

Topic: I like the idea of being honest with your kids but just calling it broccoli until they get old enough not to blab lol