Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Long Will Urine Last At Body Tempurature?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjank17, Sep 7, 2014.

1. I got a new job (yay), but they only gave me two days notice for a drug test, which at this point in time I won't be able to pass, so a non-toking friend of mine is going to give me some the night before, my usual method is to keep the urine stored in a lube-free condom in the fridge over night, put it in a cup of hot water for just a few minutes, and put it in my bra to keep it at the right temperature, which has always worked. Unfortunately, they want me to come in and fill out paper work, then head to the clinic right after (which is right across the street from my employer), so I may have to keep the urine in my bra for a couple of hours before I can actually use it. Will it still work for the test? From what I've read, urine starts to ferment pretty quickly, so I'm really paranoid that I will fail. SO, bottom line, how long can urine last at body temperature before it becomes unusable?

2. Yes it will be fine. Go for it and please post the results!  Thank you.

3. Thank you so much! I have been losing my mind over it. Will post results! Anyone else ever had this issue and passed?

4. The last test I had to take, I got the clean pee from my bro at 8 am, in an advil bottle...

Tucked it under the nuts (my version of tuckin in the bra lol) and drove 20 minutes to the job, filled out the paperwork, then drove 30 mins into the next city to the clinic they use for DTs...

So that's 50 mins drive time, I had to be at the job at 9 am so that's an hour, get to the clinic and wait 15 minutes before the test, so I had the pee on my body for 2 hours and 5 minutes before I got to put it in the cup...

Passed and never worried about it

5. I've subbed with year old piss that stank to hell

I honestly felt bad for the lady handling it

I passed

Long story short: couple hours in them titties won't hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Id put it under the ...Under boob..lol, warmest spot. They do look at the temperature. 

7. Alright y'all. It was in my bra (in the underboob, lol) for about 2 and a half hours, and I passed with no problem! Thank you all for your advice!

I will say, however, it did start to get a little funky smelling at that point, but the nurse didn't seem to think anything of it.