Beginner Cfl Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by TheHerbalDoctor, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Looking great bro

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1332520-starting-auto-diesel-250-cfl-then-switching-led-helpp.html/page-2#entry20723490
    Check out my grow started sep 9, 2014

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414619779.858981.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414619803.085008.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414619839.179801.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414619861.961764.jpg
    Been a long day and don't wanna type so here are some pics :)

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

3. Hey question what size cfls are you using and what is your soil?

4. I have 2 60 actual watt(compares to 250 watt) 3700 lumens then I have 8 26 watt ( compares to 100 watt) 1600 lumens. Soil was a mixed soil my mom compost on a farm for her tomato plants, mixed with perlite and wood chips.

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

5. What are you using for fertilizer?

6. I was also considering LED or HPS for my next grow as well, as I got a couple popcorns lower on mine too.

So glad we were both noobs and got to experience this on almost the same timeline! Feels like your my
    Grow Bro or somethin haha

----- seek bliss .

7. Out of curiosity are you using a soil ph meter? If so which one?

And looks amazing! Can't wait to start flowering!

Get high, Be high, Live high

8. I use like a$15 one called rapitest looking at getting a little better one but for the only can't complain

9. As for your fertilizer?

10. No specifics comes from a compost pile that was tested for tomato plants and add perlite and would chips.

Ph levels if your asking are right at 7.2

11. Some shots of the last day!!!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894052.220740.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894073.771303.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894092.467528.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894114.089285.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894134.980746.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414894157.304483.jpg
    I three the best one back into veg so I can take clones!! Next grow will be better!! Stick around as i hoping to go led next grow with a fridge make over!! I'll let you know the weight when it's all dried!!

12. I ended up with about 82 grams from three due to one was a little smaller then the other two!! Very good smoke and very sweet tasteing. I wasn't able to use much nutes due to budget and just wanted to try it out but did pretty good. Friends don't know I grew it but they have all complemented and asked where it came from. I just tell them a buddy of mine picked it up. :) wish I could share with everyone lol but here are a few buds and I have never seen so much sticky on buds :) I can't wait till I get better :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415670039.929690.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415670065.445470.jpg

13. Damn man those are nice. I have been building the soil I'm in for a while I finally have a super soil that can be reused over and over.

14. I really wanna learn more about soils but what are you using? I like the i idea of reusing it so im not have to fill flower beds in the middle of winter with my left over soil. Feel a little suspicious gardening in the winter. Ha Super soil? Very curious?

15. Ok as of right now I have a mix of old old old pro mix. Peat moss humis and manure,top soil, perlite, banana coffee grounds and eggshell compost, bone meal, and bat guano. I've never had to fertilize unless I wanted to give them a little extra juice. No discoloration in leaves no deficiencys and they just grow like crazy. I will take a pic of the 2 in the tote

16. Here's the other 2

Attached Files:

17. And here is my organic cloning. I have only done 2 plants so far but I'm at 100% rooting rate. All I use is aloe and my super soil.

Attached Files:

18. Have you already reused it or is the first plants out of it?

19. Here is one of the first plants for this soil
    Didn't load the picture

Attached Files:

20. I want take clones soon and aloe has been recommended by a few people. How do I get a plant to reveg so I can take clones from it? I left all the lower growth on it and just took the buds from the top and threw it back into 20/4 light schedule. I also changed the soil and made sure it had nutes for the reveg? Never done this before