How Far Would You Drive For Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sunny Jim, Sep 7, 2014.

1. So there's this girl I know who is totally down to fuck, but she lives 2 hrs away in another state. My question is, how far would you blades drive for a sure thing?

I'm definitely doing it, by the way. Probably next weekend.

2. for me it would depend on how hot she is and how long ive gone without...

3. I'm driving about 100 miles in a few weeks, so at least that far.

4. well. i wouldnt say im going JUST for sex...

but im driving roughly 6 hours there...

in a few weeks.

5. Depends on how good the sex is. 

Back in the day I used to drive from Menomonie, WI to Winona, MN on the regular to fuck my (then) gf. It was about 2 hours one way. 

Worth it every time. I'd bone her up on the bluffs on the City perimeter in the middle of the night, and right before she went to class in the AM. 

It was perfect  :smoking:

6. I've been in a relationship too long, so if my gf is further away than the fridge, I'll probably only make it to the fridge.

7. 30 miles, not a big fan of sex tbh, I prefer head.... but honestly sex is like not a priority at all for me. Don't even give it thought (having sex) 

8. here's what I would drive with.

1 blunt to enjoy my drive there
    1 blunt to enjoy while having sex
    1 blunt to enjoy while driving back

9. #9 SuperDourPack, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Not a fan of sex? U must no big good or got a lil willy so its kind of embarrassing. Feels to good to not be a fan. I'm very confused? And head gets old wen I get head I need to go in the pussy only feels right

10. This was fucking funny.

11. Aren't you that guy that had a hissy fit because that girl wouldn't give you any?

12. #12 SuperDourPack, Sep 8, 2014
    Not because I didn't get any from that "girl" My girlfriend lol. But because It wasn't done in the timely fashion of my liking over the course of a week due to location lol.But if u read the post u would know that lol.If u wanna burn me know ya facts lol I get ass

13. id drive farther to toke with a friend than to have sex tbh. its not a priority for me like at all and i dislike driving so yeh... nah. if they gonna smoke me out then we gon fuck tho, that i could do an hours drive for if i could spend the night cause i am not trying be driving all over the place furreal.

14. You know there's this underlying tone of immaturity in your words, right?

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbNlMtqrYS0

16. #16 SuperDourPack, Sep 8, 2014
    Ctfu ite I'm glad u think that even though u can't have tone in text but u questioned me I just gave u an answer. Take it how u want.And if your talking about me wanting ass in a "timely fashion" I can't help I like getting ass

17. ^
    Case in point.

18. They come to me.

19. My plenty of fish account says 50 km

Omega369

20. Whatever mature or not in ur eyes Dont matter to me. But in my real life as long as I handle business and I'm financially stable I'm good and I still get pussy so I'm glad u won this argument