We Want That Fire

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KingCityKush, Sep 7, 2014.

1. I think I might have picked up a Mars 2 though and Ya once I get my tent I will be going with hps for flowering!!!! So far buds are fattening up nice under the LED and it's only been a few days!!

Anything TheHerbalDoctor says or does is PURELY fictional as TheHerbalDoctor does not exist :) Toke on my friends

2. Pics from My Cannon

[​IMG]

KcKush

[​IMG]

3X Crazy

[​IMG]

Purple Cadillac

[​IMG]

3. Show some love :)

http://youtu.be/q2obIl5nD2U

4. Hey King, What's shakin'?

Would that KCKush be the KC33 x Master Kush cross?  I have some seeds that were labeled; KC33 x Kush, when I recieved them from a friend a couple-three years back.  They came from Vancouver Island and the leaf structure is quite similar.  
        The one I grew last summer had 13 finger leaves!  And Purple.  Lots of purple.  It started on some leaves, just a bit here and there, at flower transition.  The caylxs' were bright purple with long bright white stigmas when they started poppin' out(2 weeks into flower).  That's when the leaves really started to turn a rich dark shade of purple.  The bottom of the leaves too as well as the strm and veins in the leaves.
             It was the first really purple plant have grown so it's gonna be hard to beat.  

I have a couple KC33 x Kush seedlings that have broken ground and a couple more that should be up by tomorrow night.  You can check them out in a few weeks when they have a few nodes on them.  They really are nice looking plants hey?  they make some other strains look sub-par in terms of leaf structure/health.  Very very resilliant plant.  Easily the most prolific plant from my outdoor season last summer.  It didn't finish but that's because it doesn't finish until the end of november if it's a Sativa dominant Pheno like mine was.  I had it out 'till the end of October but it rained like crazy the whole month so it got literally no direct sunlight that month.  Yeah, it was a Sativa dominant pheno, and Grapefruit sativa dom pheno.  I made oil with the purple, untrimmed buds.  It didn't taste like grapefruit though.  Even when I tried smoking it afer a two month cure(I like to cure plant matter bound for concentrates.  It seems to taste better and has less chlorophyll).  I think because it didn't finish flowering(it was at least 4 weeks away), it didn't have a chance to produce those tasty terpenes as well as most of the cannabinoids.  

I spent the day transplanting.  These ladies are gonna Explode!!  

View attachment 152683

These 7 plants are the first, full box grow.  The pervious run was a 2 plant test, and they were only in the box for the last 5 weeks of flowering.  I'm so stoked to flip these girls.  Not for another 10-14 days at least.

BTW, how old are those babies man?

Take care,

Plaid

5. Nothing much just slacking off☺️. No it's actually Cali-O x unknown male. The mother was fruity, 50/50 sativa and indica. Just pretend your washing your hands with orange cleaner that's how she smelled :0. The father was strong and musky no idea what strain it was. The second generation from it smells like guavas but will find out on this run again. 5 weeks just switched it over to flower.
    Your things be looking good. You should send me some of those purple seeds Inlove anything with a purple pheno really gets my attention.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1330858-we-want-fire.html]http://forum.grassci...-want-fire.html

Haha, Well, I will be making feminized seeds with colloidal silver when they're ready.  I could possibly be convinced to throw some your way, but you'd have to live in Canada.  I dunno where you live but I won't send anything like that across the border.=(

What's that 3x Crazy all about?

Plaid