Money Maker Super Lemon Haze In The Autoyielder Grow Box

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by The Green Surfer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. No need for extended darkness before flipping your photoperiod plants.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

2. That's what I thought. Sweet, makes it easier. Ideas for odor control?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Whatever you decide don't skimp. Odor control is important when you need it.

I run without a filter because this plant smells like skittles. Lol.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

4. Day 1 of flower.

I refilled the res last night with 0-3-6 and had PPMS of 720. About 12 hours later they dropped to 540! They are super hungry!

Attached Files:

5. Thus question has been plaguing me, can I leave the T5's (on the side) on when the flower bulb is? Or is having 2 differing spectrums of light counterproductive?

6. #127 BDubBee, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
    Update on how your grow is going.???

I had some brown algae in my res. I washed the roots and lowered res temp with ice packs. Clear for now ....growth may have slowed down but picking back up.

7. Glad you resolved the issue. My plants are exploding!! I've been slacking on the LST so they are getting a little out of hand! Lol, But staying healthy, I'll update tonight when I get home with pictures and stats!

8.  You can switch your t5 bulbs to 2700k or 3000k or mix if you like,can't hurt. I used cfl for side fill,a lot less money if you have the lamp parts already.

9. Sorry for the delay on updates.

The lady parts are starting to show! The girls absolutely exploded after I started flower and were starting to get overgrown and burnt (I slacked on LST). I began tying them down with rubber bands tied to fishing line so hopefully better late than never! Now I have a semi decent canopy. I'm going to let them fill in more after the tying down.

Sadly, the regular Sleestack was a male, my last picture is of that plant after I cut it, it was the youngest yet the tallest and started to form little balls, tell tale signs of a male.

Attached Files:

10. My tie down method on the taller l, "untopped" of the two Money Maker.

The "topped" Money Maker, did this about a week ago, just to see what happens haha.

A good shot of the pre flower on my Super Silver Haze :p

Attached Files:

11. Huzzah for the lady parts!

grats

12. You should see them now! :) I'll try and post tonight!

13. Super Silver Haze, got the best spot right under the light and has some dope buds starting!

Attached Files:

14. Money Maker right behind! These two have practically taken up the whole box, the other two are getting boxed out..

Attached Files:

15. The entire grow, the front left plant is the money maker I topped, which is actually hurting it because I'm stupid and the other plants over grew it before I started lsting them. Front right is Silver Haze and back left is the other Money Maker.

Next time I need to start flower a week early given the size of the box! Still, tying stuff down seems to be working alright. I need to figure out a way to heighten my light, there's about 2.5 inches I could work with if I had a means to attach the light without the hooks! Ideas?

Attached Files:

16. Chugging along nicely with this Lucas method!! :) Cut a substantial amount of leaves off today, hopefully the lower buds will plump up! Day 24 of flower! How long should I flower? I know I need a magnifying glass to look for amber tricomes but when does that start?

Attached Files:

17. I'd say you have several more weeks 5 for early strains. Sativa dominant even longer

18. Besides bud growth, how much taller will they get? I've been tying them down and it's working great, but I'm about 1.5" away from burning the shit out of my buds!! As long as it's primarily the buds getting fatter and the stretching has stopped I'll be good! Thanks for the feedback man, I appreciate it! :)

19. This is my first time indoors, and I have the same strains and at the same point you are. You have a couple weeks more veg time. I know they say some strains will more than triple in flower. I think a you already been through the majority of your stretch but can't confirm or deny you'll clear 1.5".... congrats though they look nice. Im sure someone with more experience will chime in. I just know haze flowers for 10-12 weeks and moneymaker like 8 thats where I got my above answer.