Money Maker Super Lemon Haze In The Autoyielder Grow Box

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by The Green Surfer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. The Money Makers, doing alright. Can I cut off some dead growth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Super Silver is taking over the box! Thank goodness there is an open slot next to her!! :) LST soon-ish? She's Sativa.

Attached Files:

3. Here is the box after I trimmed off a few if the "ugly" leaves, and in Silvers case, fan leaves that were blocking new growth. It was very light, 2 leaves a plant mostly. Hopefully new growth will flourish! I also moved the Sleestack into the middle because the Silver Haze was starting to block it. I'm thinking of tying Silver down soon..

Attached Files:

4. The PH went up to 6.1 and the PPMs are down to 259 this morning, which tells me they are eating up those nutrients! The res level has also noticeably dropped, maybe 3/4 of an inch since Friday.

Should I top it off? If so with a lower dose or the same mix I put in last time?

Attached Files:

5. I would top off and slightly adjust your ppms up if the number is still decreasing.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

6. So should I make the solution 400 ppms? The last res fill measured 375.

7. Looking great op. Extremely useful info at the beginning of thread.

8. Lemon Haze still small! But growing

Attached Files:

9. The Sleestack.

Attached Files:

10. Money Makers starting to get bushy!

Attached Files:

11. Super Silver looking large, the weird leaf def keeps happening to all the plants, starting on the lower fan leaves and the slowly working its way up to new growth after it matures. It's on most of the plants which has me worried it's like a virus or something, or the plants are all just really thirsty and my nutrients aren't high enough.

I'm thinking the latter as this morning the res was half empty and had really low ppms of 196, so I emptied it, cleaned it and refilled with the tsp/gal of CalMag and did 0-2-4 ml/gal Lucas method nutrients.

That put my PH at 5.7 and I had a ppm reading of 598, (up from 400 last week)

Hopefully they keep drinking it up!

Attached Files:

12. Money maker

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. 79 F
    PH: 5.9
    PPMS: 459
    They seem to be doing great! The res level dropped overnight about 3/4 of an inch!! The ppms are down 140 in a day so they are very happy with the res change and were hungry!! How should I top off? Last fill was 0-2-4, should I go 0-3-6 with the top off?

Also should I start training the bigger ones? If so how does anyone recommend doing that with my set up?

Thanks for the feedback!

Attached Files:

14. PH: 5.76
    PPMs: 632

Doing great early this morning! I refilled the res last night with 0-2.5-5 (along with the calmag, as always) which put my PPMs at 660 last night.

HOW SHOULD I TRAIN THEM????

Attached Files:

15. #115 The Letter 3, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    You'll want to do some low stress training.

Also considering the size of the box you will want to flower soon.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

16. I feel like I have no room to lst already! Haha any suggestions on how I should? I'm thinking of pulling them all into their respective corners and letting them all grow into the middle. I know topping stunts their growth but at this point that might not be a bad thing! Lol. I know a lot of people hate topping though.

I was planning on starting flowering on Thursday. 36 hours of darkness beforehand right?

Here's the ladies this morning. PH is at 5.95, ppms are at 560 (I topped off the res last night to 600)

Lemon Haze is teenie-tiny still, I've been pruning the other plants away from her but they just grow right back over there! At this point she's gonna yield about and eighth I think haha but she could explode during flower, fingers crossed.

Attached Files:

17. Sorry about the sideways pics here and there, GrassCity is fucky sometimes!

18. #118 BDubBee, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Nice ladies bro, I have similar set-up and similar strains started at the same time.1 sleestack I have 1 critical super silver haze & 1 money maker going at the moment. This is my first indoor grow I germinated about 21 days ago. I didn't want to overload my grow space. Definitely will follow along if you don't mind

Attached Files:

19. Please do! Good luck man, send me a link to your journal if you have one! Hopefully yours get off to a good start.

20. Today's the last day of veg and the box is looking lush! I'm going to put them into their 36 hours of darkness tomorrow morning to activate flower mode!! Before doing so I'm going to re-fill the res with 0-3-6, calmag and add some more jellyfish.

There is a slight "green" smell in the grow room, which has me worried the carbon filters aren't the best. I was thinking of picking up some ONA jel to supplement them, any other cheap suggestions for odor control?

Attached Files: