First Sex With New Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by misterwolf999, Sep 6, 2014.

1. story from my tumblr
    <div style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;"><div style="margin:0px;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;font-style:inherit;font-weight:inherit;">Day 1
    a. we met at a party in friends house. Drunk to the bone
    Wolf- hi
    Sunny- hi
    Wolf – these people are weird
    Sunny- loll
    Sunny-whats weird about them?
    Wolf= I don't know. They have too much energy. They jump too much
    Sunny- it's the redbull
    wolf- naa red bull keeps you up. Look at them jumping. coke parties don't look like this
    sunny- you've seen a lot of coke parties
    wolf sure. Every Friday
    sunny lol
    wolf we never talked before
    sunny im sunny
    wolf everyone know your sunny
    sunny everyone knows your wolf
    wolf nice to meet you
    shake of hands
    wolf you work at popye right?
    Sunny- 5 days a week.
    Wolf you like it?
    Sunny- I hate it. but it's the best sallary I can get. So I do it to get move on as soon as I can
    Wolf what do youwant to move on to?
    Sunny anything. I wish I could get paid to write for seomthing
    Wolf I like writing too
    Sunny. What do you write?
    Wolf I blog. I like t get as much detail done as possible. like writing of every conversation I had in the day
    Sunny sounds interesting. I write romances
    Wolf like books?
    Sunny more short stories. Books take long time. I post them onle and people give me feedback have lot of improving before I can write books
    Wolf Im looking forward to your book
    Sunny whats your blog called?
    Wolf its annoynymous. I I told you I write all daily dialogues. There are secrets there
    Sunny. Sounds even more interesting. You've shown it to anyone?
    Wolf icant. There are thing there like people saying bad things about their friends.
    Sunny family?
    Wolf too much sex and drugs. And family also talk about one another
    Sunny so no one to give you feeback.
    Wolf I have a follower or two
    Sunny. And they like it?
    Wolf they like the sex stories. Appreciating the commitiment to details isn't in everyone
    Sunny I would appreacite it.
    Wolf secrets
    Sunny lol
    Wolf what books do you like?
    Sunny same as I like to write
    Wolf don't tell me you like twilight
    Sunny lol more like jane ausen.
    Wolf never read that one. I remember quote of earnest himnigawy of wanting to dig her out of her grave and smakcking her. And making his peace that he wouldnt get to
    Sunny loll don't know why he said that
    Wolf not enough vampires
    Sunny there can never be enough vampires
    Wolf you've seen the movies?
    Suny their a must
    Wolf nothing like movies that are amust ee for sucking
    Sunny the stars are hot
    Wolf the girl doesn't do it for me. She has like a teeth flaw. Bugs my eye
    Sunny she pretty
    Wolf pretty toothy
    Sunny lol
    Wolf so you only like like romantic comedies and such movies
    Sunny I like other thing too.
    Wolf do you like requiem ofr a dream?
    Sunny yep
    Wolf nothing like the romance of drug addicts
    Sunny there are never happy ending to those
    Wolf would send a bad message to the kids. That there can be functional stoners
    Sunny do you like shawshank
    Wolf everyone loves shawshank. But what do you see in it? its only got gay love
    Sunny lol its not love
    Wolf lol its prison love
    Sunny what your favorite movie?
    Wolf fight lub I think
    Sunny I love it too.
    Wolf romance of insane people. You don't see that much
    Sunny I wonder how its told in the book. I loved the part that they talked and he didn't know they were fuckng and she was like talking to someone who she like slept with.
    Wolf yea its interesting how he talked with her when he was tyler
    Sunny. Maybe its told in the book
    Wolf maybe
    wolf whats your favorite? Pride and prejudice?
    Sunny I read the book before I saw the movie so I cant like it. favorite must beee. Forrest gump. Saw it like 30 times
    Wolf me too.
    I got up
    Wolf you feel like walking
    Sunny you live in this negborhood right
    Wolf I would never go to a party further than 100 meters radius
    Sunny lol
    Sunny how do you pay for it?
    Wolf I worked for couple month I saved up and now I spend it all doing nothing
    Sunny so youre the doing nothing now?
    Wolf best prt of the year
    Wolf You want to see it. its real impressive
    Sunny yea
    I unlocked the door. Turned on the lights and pt my key in the kitche  bowel. She meanwhile sat on the bed.
    Sunny comfy
    Wolf only the best
    I sat to her left. We were silent for  second. Then I looked in her eys and went for the kiss.
    I held her head in my right hand and pushed my wight to make her fall back on the bed me lying on top of her. I moved my left hnad up and down her right thigh. We kissed a while more and I reached with my left hand for her chest. She didn't stop me. Next I rested my hand on her stomach just below her chest. I lay it still for couple seconds. Then very slowly I moved it down. Nothing too abrupt. I reached down her pants and rubbed above her aptnies. She gave a moan to that. I kept rubbing for a little while and then sent my hand further below. again rubbing. And then I sent a finger inside her. Very slowly in and out. We were at it for a minute. Then she reached with both her hands to her jeans and pushed them down. I took off my shirt and threw it. she was on her back. in panties and shirt. Legs off the side of the bed at the knees. I got off the bed to its side on my knees. Touching her right leg as I descended. i kissed her thigh. Slowly. The right. Half way to the top. Got to her panties and planted one longer kiss on it.then I kissed her left thigh. Downward and then back up. I got to the top and I pulled the right part of her panties down. Kissing where the straps stood. Then I took the left part down. Again kissing the uncovered skin. I kissed her just above her patnies. Slow consuectuive kisses at the same spot. Then with both hands I pealed the center down and gave a long kiss to the top of her pussy. Then a slow lick to the top of her pussy upwards. Then a slow upwards lick starting a bit below. and again and again. and she moaned.
    I took my pants off. And I pulled my willy out. Gently I inserted it inside her as I climbed on the bed. On top of her now.resting on my elbow and knee I moved downawards and out and downawards and out. I put my lips to her and kept at it. downwards and out downawards and out. I took her hand in mine.crossed out fingers. Downwards and out. I picked up the paste. And she moaned faster to synch. Splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack and one more and that was that. I collapsed to her side. Both of us lying on our backs.
    I lit up a joint half smoked that waited on the ashtray near the bed. Took a few in and passed it to her. She took a few in and passed it back. I took a few and put it back at the ashtray. We got under the covers. She put her arm across my stomch and i closed my eyes. 
    <div> 

</div></div></div> 

2. This is bizarre as hell to read. Really bizarre. Seems it belongs on one of those erotic story blogs.

3. Lol it was a ite read n all but if that's really your girlfriend that's sucks.Fuckin on the first night or even first month is a no no. I like having to work for it. That pussy seemed easy. No GF material if they fuck to quick

4. lol "First Sex" killed me idk why

FIRST SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

shit i cant read that though

5. Too long , did not read.

Hope you used a condom.

6. Anybody else think this feels like reading a cyber-sex log?

7. I started reading it. And then it started giving me a boner. So I stopped.

8. lol works at popeyes

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Not enough 'splacks'. OP lasted like 1 minute.

Then again so did I reading this story.

10. So you ate the pussy for 10 seconds and lasted for 60 more? She ever come back?

11. Weird... It was a TLDR for me too...

but I hoped he didn't use a condom.

12. You're a fucking virgin. LMAO. Hope you tag it young blood.

13. 1410053819164.jpg ...sex problems.

14. For all we know it could have been one of those "Chicks with dicks" a little bit of sausage with that poontang.

15. i love splacking..

16. #17 Smokey Tha Bear, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    she was a ho...for show

17. ...I kinda got uncomfortable for some reason
    :/ "splak"

18. splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack
    splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack
    splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack splack

and as far as i know he said no part of sliding the condom on. 

19. Lol, Wolf

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app