Rooted Coco Clones Problem

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 3rdeyeswise, Sep 6, 2014.

1. #1 3rdeyeswise, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    I rooted these clones a few days ago under a 27 watt cfl. In coco coir medium. Watering every 2-3 days. Should I put them under the hps or do I need to add something to my water. I've been PHing the water to around 5.9

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'd say thats N deficiency

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. THank you for your response. I gave them a teaspoon of a 5-0-6 nutrient. It's only been a day but there getting a little worse

[​IMG]

4. Coco needs to dry out completely when dealing with young plants also feed water water feed....just like that...low doses 250-450 during veg spike it up 1 maybe 2 times a month to 1000 but constant low dose feeds works best.

5. Thanks I appreciate it, Im gonna let them dry out for 4 days and than give em 300 ml of water every time they're completely dry

6. i was talking about ppms give the little guys just enough solution to see 20% run off. if you give them 10 fluid ounces of water expect 2 ounces to run out

7. kegger cups right? i would give them like a shot glass full. wait and give another shot glass full wait and then another until you see can get a shot glass full of run off. then judge the weight of the container. feel one when completely dry. wait until it gimps over a little bit. now water with shot glass. judge container feels x heavy when wet. it feels x light when dry. nw find happy medium. thats when you want to water

8. Hey thank you for your responses. I've got them in see through solo cups. When I water them I usually drown them until All the surface of the cup is wet, I have been paying attention to how much they weigh when I pick them up. Im gonna wait a few days until there completely dry then get a good idea of much the weigh dry and find somewhere in the middle. Thanks again