Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Weed laced with coke, important

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

puffpuffplease

puffpuffplease

Bro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

When you snowcap (put coke on weed), it does nothing. When you burn coke and inhale the smoke... it doesn't do anything... just wastes your time and money.

have you ever heard of free basing? I don't do it but it used to be very common. Try being informed before you post.

Guest_Bleezie_King_*

Guest_Bleezie_King_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
from my experience

a chewie (weed/coke) doesn't do much but taste sweet or give u a slightly different buzz if it's good coke

it's not worth it

crack and weed is

but coke and weed isn't

just snort the coke man

it'll be a lot better

kodeine

kodeine

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

very true, i have done both, but i still love a bit of coke in my bowl when my nose gets too blocked to snort anymore :D (like now :( )

i also like to get a bit of crack every few months or so, crush it up good and proper and snort it up, its like doing pure cocaine :D

LOL no u can't snort freebase..if u want closest thing to pure u have to rock it up then cut it citric acid or leamon juice and then do what u want with it...
or wash it with anyhydrous acetone..then dry it out COMPLETELY on low temp in oven or heatlamp and then will rid the cuts...then if u actually think ur shit is cut with amphet or psudoephdrine which it prolly isnt but if u feel it is u can search how to rid of it on google

s w i s h e r

s w i s h e r

The Drofessional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,356 posts
I smoke chewy like a motherfucking nut, got a grab bag hit the zags and roll 'er up, cause a ***** like me can't fake it when i'm high, get the visine for the tight red eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users