Ormus

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by cal1089, Sep 6, 2014.

1. this shit again

You don't buy it because you were "trained". Think for yourself!

-yuri

2. I've seen this many times with great debates in the comment section on youtube and everywhere else. its known to be fake and not a real chi master. Chi masters are not allowed to use their powers in combat just like Shaolin monks cannot participate in competitions or combat. Only training for self defense and health and well-being and wisdom to share with others. It is known through them lifestyles that the higher force will simply remove his ability to perform because it breaks laws of the universe or something.. These powers are given through years of meditation and practice when one comes to his more purest state that he will never harm another human being with his powers. If one has the slightest doubt in his mind he will not be able to perform or use them and they are only allowed to be used to heal and not be publicized or shown off because they are sacred and hold a greater purpose than that.

Anyway i've just wrote things from collecting many things and reads from the past, You are entitled to believe whatever you wish man :)

If you didn't notice the reply noob i was high as shit balls :D

3. #24 willywagpole, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Just noticed this video, Watching closely over and over again at 1:20 you see him sliding across the room when he didn't use much force at all with his feet :S Interesting..
    I wish they could perform this gently on Animals and then if the same thing happens... I'm still not 100% on this but it sure is fascinating as i am open to this kind of stuff knowing the Universe is Infinite and i believe anything is possible, Especially since we don't know everything for certain.