Psychedelic Hallucinations On Pot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SynthHeart, Sep 6, 2014.

1. I always wondered if you can hallucinate on pot. And yesterday, for the first time in 6 months of smoking, I had this experience. It was some good dank and I was sleep deprived for 27 hours. So, after I smoked I was sitting behind my house contemplating nature in the dark. At first trees and bushes were just changing shapes, but then the sickest thing ever happened. A FISH emerged from the bush and started opening its mouth! It was crazy! And at home I looked at the carpet and saw patterns of moving cars and lions. In general it was amazing, and it's worth not to sleep that long to experience this.

2. Haha cool

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    It does have psychoactive properties

3. I reckon the sleep deprivation helped a lot :p

But defo sounds fun ! 

4. Not to be a downer, but that's very unhealthy. Try lucid dreaming.

5. I actually do it, it's also very fun.

6. I tried lucid dreaming but i don't enjoy semen stains on the bedsheets.

7. It's possible to hallucinate on Cannabis since it has mild hallucinogenic properties, but to actually see strong visuals, a potent psychedelic is best. Sativas can get you there, but if they're very strong, plus a low tolerance. 

8. Never had visuals, but I've had auditorial hallucinations plenty of times. I used to hear trains every time I smoked, and I live in the middle of Las Vegas lol!

9. I too have flashbacks from taking that drug when I smoke in dark rooms. I really enjoy it honestly, it makes prebed time more fun!

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

10. sometimes when im high i dont get hallucinations but i kind of get the feeling people dont like me much, if im talking to someone i can sense that they're not being true or they seem fake. always seems like their holding back what they really think.

11. I doubt this so much.
    You were sleep deprived and your imagination was playing tricks on you.
    Pot cannot even compare to a strong psychedelic.
    At the most you will see is motion on things that are stationary and a skewed perception of reality.
    Its very unlikely you saw a fish come out of a bush and open it's mouth.
    Imagination is a powerful thing.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Last week I was seeing some very minor hallucinations after smoking. It was like the space I. Between my face and my computer's monitor was just black particles floating about and falling. No complaints

13. high dose edibles.

from my research, delta-9 THC is converted to the more psychedelic delta-11 THC in the liver. if i'm remembering correctly.

14. I one time saw 45 on a final exam!

15. the most psychedelic feeling i ever had smoking weed was closed eye visuals when i first started smoking.  would just sit there with my eyes closed watching the CEV morph from one face to the next.  was cool but actual psychedelics are way better in that sense.  and weed goes very well with them too.

16. Nahh. Weed doesn't give you visuals bro. You were sleep deprived that's why.

Try something else, maybe from the fungi family, and you might have a case.

17. It is definitely stronger than smoking. And that info is correct from my memory.

18. I have after t breaks but there are certain things that have to be a certain way

1. T break for like a week
    2. Somewhere dark or with shadows
    3. Alone/a few friends that I know no large groups
    4. Must get really high

19. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. The first primitive tribes would not eat for a long ass time, to the point of starvation.. Then they'd spark up and go into the woods and trip the fuck out haha.. That's where they'd find their spirit animal. True shit