What If Dreams Are...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheDankBank, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Memeories of a past life? And you only remember them when u sleep. Sorry if in wrong section, didnt know where else to put it.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

2. Couldn't be dude, cause you dream about stuff going on in this life so it would be like you're almost reliving another life. Your dreams are based on your everyday activities, see what I mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have nothing to argue ur point with. But what IF they were, like some of the faces u see that u dont reconize maybe they are faces from other lifes? Idk im blasted. And idk if i even believe in past lifes, just a thought ive been stuck on for about an hour.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

4. I once dreamt I was falling.  What a blasted life it must have been.

5. well dude I guess that would be pretty crazy. I'm too high to fathom past life shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. "Idk if I even believe in past lives" lmmfao.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

7. A dreamscape is your most creative side. Do you ever sit down and try to imagine a face? Perhaps to sketch...but the picture fades and changes and you can't draw the picture. Our subconscious is very powerful. If only we could tap I to these realms during the day...oh wait, smoke, I already do.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. Dreams are conscious life without awareness

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have dreams almost every night and I normally do crazy dangerous things like skydiving from a flying bird, or running to Africa

10. What of you were reincarnated and your soul is trapped in time. I mean qhat of you died and your next life was a replay, but in a different era and location ect.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app