Perfectly Rolled J Wont Stay Lit?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by nudope, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Blue smoke? U sure its not Blue Magic that you was smoking on?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

2. Think it's the roller in this situation. Probably due to inflation of the head

Lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. howmuch in those?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

^ that

5. #25 Clampit, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Look at the exhaled smoke through sunlight and it does have a bluish tinge.
    Like when you see a car's exhaust.  If it's blackish rather than bluish, or very white, all mean something different.
    I understand you thought you were being witty when you quote me, and that's ok.
    Peace brother. We have a love of herb in common. :cool:

6. Yes a joke I got from American Gangster so its all good.

Stoner Athlete

7. #27 nudope, Sep 14, 2014
    I can't remember. I just know it's from july because the date and time it was taken is listed on my phone.
    I've weighed a lot of my joints before, so I'd guess like .9 to a gram in the left, and .7 to .9 on the right

8. I roll .2 gm j's.

9. well that sir is a very skimpy j

10. I roll .5-2g joint.

Stoner Athlete

11. Yes, it is, but if the stuff's any good it's all that's required for 'lift off!

12. #32 Old School Smoker, Sep 14, 2014
    You may have sticky resinated weed. If you roll that too tightly, your joints won't smoke. I'd suggest using a bong or pipe. Or roll loose joints. But loose joints lose the entire cherry. Half your bud spills out of the joint.

Another reason why it keeps turning black and burning out is because it was not flushed correctly. Or dried or cured correctly.

13. Very true.. reason why I went from blunts to joints, joints to spoons and recently got my first bong and that's all I've been using. Saves so much.

Yeah.. It's something with the weed in my area I guess cuz it's happening to all of it.. no matter how dank it looks. I've never had weed that wasn't (don't take this as I've strictly smoked dank for years...I've only been smoking marijuana about 6-8 months) really sticky and trichome-y. Not sure why my first few joints smoked so nicely though.. 
    But thanks for the input guys. Learning more and more :)

14. You might need to loosen up your rolls, those J's looks fat as fuuuck lol. Rolling them lighter will allow more air pockets, allowing you to keep that cherry going. Stay faded :smoking: