Newfangled Kids Cannabis - Worth The Hype?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by OldManDave, Sep 6, 2014.

1. So all I hear about now is dabs and tabs or whatever.  I appreciate that they are a more concentrated form of delivering THC, but the dispensary said it requires special hardware and so on so I've never looked into it.

My question, though, is if you're a once-a-day smoker like myself are they worth it once a week or something?  If it returns me to the days of not having a tolerance and shiny happiness, great.  But if its just like doubling my dose of herb I'm less excited.

Can someone who smokes herb regularly and who also has experience with this stuff comment?

Thanks!

2. Sure. Rather then taking 4 or 5 bong hits or smoking a joint, one dab will hit you real good and you are stoned.

I take about 2-3 tokes a week so I make em a good one with a single dab in the evening.

I like it much better, I dont realy want to smoke bud anymore.

3. Dude dabs are the SHIT (not tabs BTW , different drug, different forum)

I don't even like to smoke bud as it tastes like ass. If you have a regular glass on glass bong, you just need a domeless nail and a torch. Obviously some dank ass oil too

4. Depends on quality of the concentrate it may be healthier. Your not burning all that plant material as well, and they can get you crazy high

5. Quicker,more effective and healthier if made properly, if your once a day like myself it can be a nice treat, itl cost u probably no less then 100$ for tiny bong n domeless nail an torch an it can be a lot cheaper than buying bud an easier to conserve

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Also better if your a patient an need it for pain,sometimes ganj just doesn't cut it no matter how much u smoke but a dab will get rid of any pain

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app