Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Alone Or In Groups, Which Is Better For The High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Caliber1, Sep 5, 2014.

1. I smoke alone and with my boys, for some reason I always feel higher when smoking with other people..

TYBG

2. #22 IBALL904, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Lol is that from a blunt or joint? If I smoke indica in a joint, I want to be at the park doing calisthenics.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

3. I like to smoke by myself for one reason I save slots bud. To often I get with friends and d i what I did, packed like 10 bowls and 2 blunts from just my stash in 3 hours. Pretty much smoked everything I just bought

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This.

TYBG

5. Lol I always buy 7g and up so it won't be gone that fast. I just have 3.5g on me in case I'm with friends and I can always go home with 1g.

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

6. lol obvs smoking with buds

7. tbh i found smoking alone and then hoping on mumble, xbox live, ventrillo, teamspeak, whatever it may be and playing a game with some friends is the perfect combo of social and solo stonedness. especially if the other people you are playing with are also high. you all get your own music, control your own vibe, lifes good. 

8. Alone you feel higher cause you're left to your own devices.

In a group of 2-6 I tend to have more fun as there's more actively going on to keep you engaged, but my highs feel way shorter/less intense.

More than 6 people I tend to be a little uncomfortable unless I'm drinking too.

9. I've only smoked alone (sad right). I've only smoked 4-5 times now and have a really low tolerance (4 medium hits). I am not sure how I'd cope with friends because I find myself zoning out, not being able to concentrate on anything. Forgetting what happened 2 minutes ago

I tried watching CSI the other night while high and had to keep rewinding because I couldn't work out how they got to the point they was at, then I'd spend a few minutes with it paused trying to piece it together in my mind before giving up, rewinding then forgetting again. I gave up after half an hour. Just laid there in my bed having crazy feelings like I was sinking through the bed.

10. alone or with the missus, some close friends but in a group, nah i aint 14 no more. mind will melt all over the shop if i did that now

11. I like smokin on my own 73% of the time but i tend to laugh alot more when im with others, i like talking about my effects while im high too(not that often like)