Jumpers Jam

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. If i get back into vaping its gonna be 0mg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I wish!!!! I can roll a nice straight blunt but I've never even thought to try something like that! Those are just images I pulled off the internet. Googled awesome blunts hahaha

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner

• Like Like x 2
  3. I can roll a blunt like a pro, however I'm still working on my J skills. Cross joint sounds like a lot of frustration and self loathing. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. I hear ya grass girl! Im all about them straight line pearl blunts. I like joints but they irritate tf out of me and burn stupid fast. I either wanna take a fat rip from some glass or chill and toke on a beezy for a while...

Not sit there and worry about the ceiling fan blowing and burninf tf out of my J!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ^^true dat.. Im about to pass out my dude jay i'll catch you tomorrow. Goodnight bro

• Like Like x 1
  6. I rolled a few cross joints in my time but really not worth the time it's more for show. Throw me a fat bone or a pedaled blunt or a glass piece and i was a happy man. Those were the good ol days. I was hanging out with a few friends today and they were smoking and kept on handing it to me and i just kept passing it along I am stronger then in thought and it was easier to pass it with out hitting it then in had thought. I didn't even have an urge to smoke. I'm proud of myself for that I'm not screwing this up and I'm not gonna stumble and fall backwards. The humira injections seem to be working and my doc said in the next month I should be able to stop the Pentasa and the prednisone all together. Hoping for remission though I've changed my diet completely and things are running smoother then I had thought just pray or whatever you guys and gals do that I land a job soon

• Like Like x 9
  7. I like a good j when I'm on the go but I will forever be a bong girl. No doubt, that is my tool.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jump, my man had a medical condition that he takes medication for. However, he too relies on herb, just like you did. We talked today about quitting to find another job and it was a difficult conversation. I may not know personally how that situation is but I have an idea. It sucks and I applaud you for doing right. As long as your health is stable and you're taking care of your family, brush those doubts away because you're doing good.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Jumper, we have been sending good vibes your way for awhile. We will keep doing it my man!

• Like Like x 3
  10. Shit sumthing good out of bad a break so when it's time got Damn u will be blasted

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1334958-jays-solar-eclipse-journeys-organic-adventures.html

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Hi Jump. Good for you!! Positive energy ☺

• Like Like x 2
  12. #15037 jumper420, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    Jay I'll always be here for you bro. Gilman I appreciate that t ruely I do. Grassgirl it is tough but it's nice to have a clear head for once if he can do it and has someone there for the ride to sobriety it'll be easier for both of you. And bongs are deff my tool of the trade

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm at 8 days loop!! Good job bro

• Like Like x 2