Jumpers Jam

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Deer spaghetti with cheese garlic bread and zucchini bread

2. Nice!! One month and deer season opens here! Then fill the freezer and protect the plants

3. Yeah I have been eating on last years supply. I can't wait for season to open up this year. I gotta buy a new bow

4. Haven't been hunting since I was 16. Tonight we had BBQ pulled pork 24 hrs in slow cooker on low, came out pretty good.

5. I've been looking at a crossbow to get the little guys into hunting...my compound works great for me...for now lol
    Love pulled pork!! Mmmm

6. 15 bean soup and cornbread son

7. I feel sorry for the toilet at your house lol

8. *English accent*
    Excuse me neighbors would you like to play battle shits

9. it was soooooooo good tho

10. I must have been stoned when I set my HID timer in the big space, only had it on 12/12. Not 18/6. Scared of how fast stuff is gonna grow in there now lol. Culled the Kraken and put my z28 in the hole. Have a feeling she won't skip a beat.

11. Anybody ran cream of the crop seeds?

12. What do you guys think of fear the walking dead?

13. didn't like first episode

14. I didn't missed the first episode so I haven't watched any of them . is it any good

15. I liked it a little bit. I don't care how the first episode is anyway tho because I just love that writer who does the walking dead I know the rest of the show will be great! I don't like how anyone who dies just becomes a zombie :( I thought it got like that later on, like the virus mutated...Hmmm but I guess not.

16. I got tired of the original series after the governor season... Just wasn't working for me anyway really... Tried watching some of the next season, but got tired of it. I've been watching under the dome and defiance lately.

17. #14457 bladedsha, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    what did i make with my plants last grow? the 2-1 STA mixed with the 2-2 STA to make (STA x STA) seeds and the other plant 2-2 self crossed. so the 2-1 seeds are F1 but are the 2-2 F1 also?

2-1 female sweet tooth auto
    2-2 female sweet tooth auto that i hermied

i was wondering because i was looking up crosses and purebred, back breeding, hybrid(f1) vigor, ect ect

if i did decide to do a little breeding project which seeds should i try out? the BF sweet tooth auto i got should be pretty stable to start i would think?

18. If you hermied a girl to cross your seeds, technically I believe it's called an S1.... Both seeds you started with are considered f1s.

19. if you hermie a hermie but then it hermies, will you have hermies in your hermie?

20. It's turns into this

Attached Files: