Jumpers Jam

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. One of my ferrets is being a bitch, she keeps climbing in my pant leg, licking my ankle, then scratching at it and biting lol

2. Mine just took my dab container and ran off lol had to chase her downstairs

3. Fuckin sweet man, chilling that's all, fixing to get off work.
    How many you have? I have 2, loki and lucy

4. I have culinary training from the CIA. I can cook your food too.

5. 2 girls, gambit and maleficent.... Trying to litter train them outside of their cage is troublesome right now.... They do fine with the box in their cage, but outside of it they poop around and not in their bigger box lol.... Annoying on a carpet.

6. Y'all remember that weirdo I use to talk about... Well I havnt talked to him in a while... Few months. He left a note on my car saying I owe his other personality money, we gonna fight, blah blah... Took the note inside and wife called the cops after waking up. We gonna have a unlawful harassment order today. So.... Crazy guy threatens ME and its gonna cost ME 80$ to get a order to protect myself...

7. What up what up everyone been awhile. App finally working. How is everyone

8. Doing quite well thank you. How are you doing?

9. Ive had 20 years of cooking under some very good cooks and out of anyone I've cooked for can't believe how well I can cooked for my age

10. Welcome to America

11. I had a little bit of a gnat problem but they are doing good

Attached Files:

12. Nice! Always good to meet a fellow cook. I am sure you have lots of great stories. You ever have any of your co-workers put vinegar in your drink?

13. Not vinegar but I did get juice from a habanero in it LMAO

14. just made me some nachos with some chili, Mexican shredded cheese, sour cream, and chopped up fresh jalapenos out of the garden that are really surprisingly hot, so good

Attached Files:

15. Oh yea! I could smash that!

16. Where you at jump! Garden has really taken off man.

Attached Files:

17. Welp.. Jumps phone has been disconnected now and not just turned off..

We miss you jump, stay strong brother

18. How do you make nachos with chili?

19. there's a nug stuck in your bowl :p

20. heat chili in microwave till warm, arrange a later oh chips, spread shredded cheese, add a later of chili, add fresh jalapenos, another later of chips, cheese, chili, jalapeno, pop in microwave till cheese is melted, then add sour cream.
    So good
    Finally, first nug I've seen all week :D