Jumpers Jam

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. The ones in bubble wrap are white widow x big bud 1430031791469.jpg

2. my Z28 is bred from the real cut of MOB (clone only dispensary plant in the area) . I'm kinda curious how they pulled together seed form, the stuff is powerful as hell - creeper head high, you'll finish a bowl, possibly feel a little disappointed, then realize you're blasted in no time - through the vape anyway. Haven't combusted her in a joint yet, but smell and flavors are very welcome, I imagine it has a decent terpene profile.

3. I thought I had talked about this with someone who knows but . If it's real deal I may pick some up when it's in stock

4. Just noticed they just self crossed the fem.... Was wondering why they were claiming it to be sensitive to more than 18hrs light..... I've actually heard more about the cut flowering if under 15-16 hours of light. My girl is pretty sturdy though, very stress resistant, but I have not messed with lighting outside of 18/6, 24/0 or 12/12 flowering anyway

5. Maybe due to the selfing it became sensitive

6. do it, I'd love to see it! Treedogg I believe had some MOB direct from the cut in his garden, he's from Maine as well, jerry1111 as well. Not sure if Jerry has grown MOB though.

7. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled to see if they come back in stock

8. Just found it, it was actually shark bait who had some. MOB photos. I believe he runs it somewhat regularly. 55 day flower is spot on. The girl I'm finishing flowering now (Revegged mom) originally took 55 on the dot. This time around she's taking longer, but she started flowering for 3 weeks at 55-60 degree temps. It was literally 55 days from light flip the first time around though, crazy fast.

9. She's so close to chop too.... Hard to hold back. I tested a bunch of extremely tiny popcorn buds in the vape and got blasted, flavor was amazing, even for fresh bud filled with chlorophyll and water

Attached Files:

10. Looks tasty just wanna pick one off and try lol

11. Might wanna do 3gal at least auto dont like the 1's

12. Time for work

13. #8354 stickyjs, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Aww man really? Not even a two?

I got them in a solo

So maybe i should transplant my bubble kush somewhere near veg
    have a good day bro

14. Morning blades

15. Morning bladed

16. Seems both babies died :( I'll start the next seeds on Monday when they come in another two sweet tooth's and a pdxa

17. i think he flowering out in threes and startin in oned

18. Want to make sure he's not limiting root growth

19. Best to start auto in final pot u stunt just alil when u transplant them but 5gal is where u really he great yeild at first grow was all auto