Jumpers Jam

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by jumper420, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Lol leafy u got a good idea damn u now I gotta get white fire of seeds my next order I'm still trying to figure out what I want I know I wanna go with another heavy sativa, a super heavy indica and a 50/50 hybrid and an auto but I want no less then 10 seeds of each.. I have a saved list on my computer of over 50 strains I want lol and I figure I order 10 lots of each type save 5 germ 5 I'll be able to keep plenty of genetics around

2. Coop order anyone? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think I will make a few genetics and save up to get some gooooooooooddddddd seeds

• Like Like x 2
  4. Happy danksgiving

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thing 2 trichs galore 2 weeks 2 days into flower 1417128793713.jpg 1417128803955.jpg 1417128814313.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Had a killer thanksgiving with the new family

• Like Like x 1
  7. New family??? What's this about stealth

8. Oo nice glad it went good for you then man.. I had to miss out on all the dinners I was working plus come to find out I have had a sinus infection for a year with no problems up til these migraines kicked in.. And so I might need nasal surgery fun stuff

9. Ouch sinus infection sucks

10. Yea but apparently its been a year I've had it with out noticing it til 3 weeks ago is a bit insane but I guess with all my shit going on and just pushing thru I never stopped to really pay any mind since it wasn't affecting me

11. People came serious grocery shopping to one guy spent 300 bucks for thanksgiving dinner at 11 this morning bought the turkey and everything it was insane I'm like did these people not prepare thru out the month

12. I got my turkey fresh the day before

13. Yea see that's what sensible people do not these crazy nutjobs

14. Yeah a lot of people buy stuff that is on sale. I prefer fresh so what it's $15 more bit it's worth it

15. And u can get a bigger bird

16. Fuck yeah man 26lb turkey is huge

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hell yea it is
    My gf made me a plate and brought it to me since I been in bed since I got done work

18. I made the biggest thanksgiving dinner I have ever made. Cooked for 14 people

• Like Like x 1