British Jihadists Want To Come Home, Say They Made ‘Mistake’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Cause at the end of the day it's near impossible to tell who the foolish young men were and the actual British jihadists.

Do you want to just leave your countries men in a foreign state because they made an irrational decision?

I'm all down for punishing them for their absolute incompetence and idiocy but I mean.. They WANT to come home supposedly.

I say try em and imprison them.

That might just be the American in me cause I would always rather have an American tried here. I had the Same feelings about Bergdahl. Bring him home and investigate.

The jails are full and lots of people get converted in jail!

Also they didn't just make one irrational decision, it took planning and they will have had several chances to pull out.
    They supported terrorism, I sure as hell don't want those kind of people back here.

3. Lol I forget Britain is basically a jihadist breeding ground

I'm glad you find it funny :)

You know what I find funny?
    Those people being stuck out there with nothing :laughing:  all the while wanting to come back to the land of the infidels :laughing:

Meanwhile I'm sat here in the comfort of my own home getting baked because I didn't go and join some stupid messed up movement :bongin:  :bongin: :bongin:  :cool:  

5. #45 Danksterdam, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    "A Labour MP has asked David Cameron if British citizens returning from service with the IDF will be treated in the same way as those fighting in Iraq and Syria.

The question to the prime minister came in the House of Commons yesterday in response to plans for new laws to tackle Islamic extremism. Those include giving police temporary powers to seize UK passports of those suspected of fighting with terror groups like Islamic State."

http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/labour-mp-will-british-idf-soldiers-treated-like-fighters/
    We hear so much about muslims that go abroad to fight, what makes other religions any different?

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

6. From what I understand in reading the quoted article, the intention of these combatants in choosing to join the fray was to join the rebellion in combating Bashar al-Assad's Syrian government; ultimately though, they were pulled into the quagmire of in-fighting that has become the signature of this ambiguous 'rebellion'.

Seems I recall that not long ago, western powers were prepping to aid this rebellion and initiate war upon the Syrian state.

Funny; a few months ago our governments could have been actively supporting these men, lauding them as heroes in the fight against tyranny.

7. Please don't mess up and allow these traitors back. Already did the EU not do anything about the rapes, but allowing these faggots back would ruin it's image entirely.

8. They probably just want to come back to launch attacks, allowing them back would be so idiotic. This is probably a strategic move.

9. Wow, we agree on something for once....

Hell mustve frozen over ol Garri.... :smoke:

10. Reptilians

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ive often wondered if our wars in foreign countries were to drive "terrorists" from their homelands into our environments in order to justify defense spending and bloated budgets. Its like a monster that feeds itself.

Our goal isn't to drive them out of anywhere in a sense, it is to kill them so they cannot kill us.

13. #53 rain dancer, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    The stated goal is often different that the real goal.
    The nsa recently declassified the bay of tonkin accident, admitting we fabricated the attack which led to the vietnam war.

There were no weapons of mass destruction, but sadaam was about to stop doing business with us and devalue our currency by making his bank sovereign and trading oil only in euros, following gadaffi who publicly told all of africa to do the same, same in syria and libya. Odd that we attacked all three countries after, then let china outbid us for iraqi oil.

Fun fact, the united states is set to be the largest oil exporter by 2020.
    Tons of links for you to absorb in the "isis beheading thread."

They dont recruit intelligent people from college to be military, they pick kids who havent learned how to think for themselves yet. By thirty years old, most people would tell the govt to go fuck themselves, whereas desperate idiot kids jump at the chance to save the world, based on ignorant propaganda.

Just look how bad they treat our vets in this country after telling us how valuable they are.

Regardless of why you think what you think, my point is that our interaction there has led or will lead to what i claimed.

Jus this week the u.s. said they fear home grown terrorists. Theyre flying drones over US now. No conspiracy here, all fact.

Oh n before you think i fabricated the whole world bank theory, understand our administration just admitted that they want to sanction Iran over what?

Thats right, their sovereign bank.

Id provide links but the isis thread is full of them and i doubt you really want to know anyways, most people are content swallowing propaganda from their bubble.

Google anything I said. I dont say things I cant back up with proof.

14. Have them all come home to Face a firing squad
    Screw them they made an adult choice, now live and die for their treason.
    Period

15. That's a good idea but they won't do it in Europe.  It would be better if they were executed by their Jihadist superiors.  

I know the Gulf of Tonkin incident was not as it was reported originally. That is nothing new to me, and neither is the fact that it is not the first time. There is the USS Maine prior to the Spanish American War. 

You are not going to argue Saddam with me, he should not have been in power after the first Gulf War anyway and his crimes against humanity using gas in the Iran Iraq  War and on his own people make him an illegitimate ruler. In case you did not know we were given bad intelligence for that simple purpose, to free them from Saddam. Where do you think intelligence about what goes on inside of Iraq comes from in a closed society and dictatorship? 

Do you know the history of Gaddafi? He was a brutal tyrant as well, I actually know how unstable he was because I heard he would enter oil deals and then back out at the last minute.

Yes we want to sanction Iran, why do they need nuclear weapons? Oh wait they told us exactly why!

17. Most of the EU is capital punishment free. Hence why they won't sell us the drugs to execute our prisoners here in the US.

A lot of these responses are.. Well. Keepin the wheel turnin.

18. Your missing Pokesmots point of enabling. Everything you mentioned are surface details given to us by the govt and media.

There's things going on past the "They're all savages" view. Oil deals, monetary system manipulation, systematic overthrows are a larger causation than the faces of power.

19. The PC attitude in Europe would probably bring them back and offering them benefits for being so kind.

20. I know the history of everything you mentioned. Before my terminal illness I was on my way to a pressorship to teach world history.

We put Sadaam in power. Our sanctions mean nothing to Iran, as theyre doing business with Russia now as a big middle finger to us and I dont blame them. We dont pick on countries with nukes the same we we invade countries without them.

The bad intelligence exuse is straight off FOX news.

Your simple reply sidestepped my whole post. Congratulations, hows that koolaid taste?