British Jihadists Want To Come Home, Say They Made ‘Mistake’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Well said. We all do stupid things.

I got a fucking Star of David tattoo on my arm. Imagine the looks I get at pro Palestinian rallies. 😬

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

2. Not ashamed I said it. Just puttin that on the table.

My opinion on this matter is somewhat fluid. If I'm presented evidence that these people can return to society normalized then my opinion will change.

Until then what I see is "MEN AND WOMAN" not kids. These aren't kids boarding planes to the Middle East. It's men. Men who can afford to and actually legally buy plane tickets and travel freely. So let's just kick it from the kids part of it.

I see men who for whatever reason had/have violent needs and see Islam as the way to satisfy those needs abroad. So from what I can see by joining Islam in the Middle East to combat "western ideals" you've committed treason and deserve to have your citizenship revoked.

How do we know which ones did and didn't do things?

4. Let them come back to England so an American can make a video of his own......

5. Again. I at this point think if they want to return. Do minor jail time. Take the citizenship test and live on probation for 5 years.

Guys get it harder for making wax here

6. They made their bed, now let them lie in it.  They should serve as examples to other kids who get the bright idea that becoming a savage has rewards.  

7. No .just no.

8. welcome.to.modern day where we aren't barbarians and.have a thing called a TRIAL

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. lets.round up Tue commies while we are at it

LIBERAL!!

;)

11. You think IS leaders give a shit about that? If they're fucked enough to go around destroying mosques and churches while executing children, they won't really care about their identities.

12. #32 garrison68, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    No, that's not what I meant.  I want the leaders of ISIS to know that the names and identities of the British nationals who are asking for amnesty and attempting to leave.  

13. #33 Royal Vengeance, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Slow your roll there McCarthy.

When did we start attacking people with no ties to what were talking about? (McCarthy reference for the lamen not you yuri)

No ones talking about rounding anyone up. I'm saying they want to officially seek "refuge" in there home countries. They should be tried and imprisoned based on whatever findings of the court..

Then they should be tested for citizenship and allowed into the country on a probationary time..

How is this so radical? Lol

No ones being round up. There seeking refuge in their own home country lol

14. I'll look for the link but IS just executed a bunch of bunch of inside people leaking shit to the west. Within the last month or so

15. My mistake.

In that case, I agree with you lol.

16. Honestly I think letting these people come home is a good idea. Getting them all out there and telling everyone what it's really like in Syria would be the best way to dissuade people from going there. They shouldn't be aloud to walk around free or anything, but in specific cases they could be the best weapon against Jihad. 

17. What do you think about having their citizenship stripped?

18. Trial

19. Alright, but how do you think they will be charged? Would all simply be deemed traitors of the state?

Who is paying for these trials and possible jail time?
    I don't want it coming out of my tax.

Leave them out there in the place they wanted to defend so much.