British Jihadists Want To Come Home, Say They Made ‘Mistake’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Sep 5, 2014.

1. I'd rather see a whip all over their arse until the die of anal bleeding. They deserve it, they're barbaric.

2. And whipping someone to death isn't?

Why meet eye with an eye when its eerily similar to the acts were angry at them for? Were suppose to be role models to the world.

3. No, whipping is a little harsh, but they should have life in jail, and I mean LIFE, not 20 something years cut down by good behaviour. Come to our country, and then join the side of those who would destroy it? It is England. It has pretty much always been Christian since Christianity started. It's pretty much gotten to the point where white men can't do anything without upsetting one party or another, Racism, Sexism. There was a video a while back of a group of muslims going around london, confiscating peoples alcohol and cigarettes because it was an area of "Sharia law", they were near a mosque. They then got violent if people refused. Muslims have taken over entire UK towns, pushing out non-muslims and throwing hate at people who don't adhere to their customs. School's are being taken over by Muslims and teaching extremist views and kicking out white people and Non-Muslims. They want us to build mosques and stop having christmas lights because they're "offensive". You think if we went to their country and said that we'd get what we want? We'd be arrested or killed. And from what I've seen on various social media posts by friends, people are getting pretty pissed and are going to start taking the law into their own hands unless the Government does something about it. Why do you think UKIP is getting so many votes? So, no, whipping isn't the answer, the answer is deporting anybody who is here illegally, irrespective of what happens when they get back to their own country. Deport anybody remotely associated with terrorism or trouble making, that would also empty our jails making more room and better treatment of inmates due to more funding. There should be a probation period, if they fuck up within 5 years of coming here, no matter how small, they should be sent back. We need to stop being so soft. Guess what? If I ever said this aloud to a Muslim, they'd say I was racist. I don't care what colour your skin is, it's your belief. Religion is just bad in general, it just causes wars in most cases, and is for weak minded people who need someone else to blame for their shit lives and if anything goes wrong because they can't deal with the reality that everything comes to an end. 

4. Be funny as fuck to see these vigilante muslim gangs operating in glasgow

Love to see them try confiscate the buckfast from the young
    teams lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #205 J-DILLA, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    Pretty sure Glasgow has its issues with Islamists already.

6. Yea a couple tried to blow up glasgow airport, and a baggage handler kicked the shit out of him.

When he was in flames I might add lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. What I find interesting is that we really haven't had much trouble from Muslims that live here, for the most part.  I'm not forgetting the Boston Bombings, and other incidents, but overall they have not tried to trample anybody or take our rights away.  

8. There's been more conservative homegrown terrorists in America since 9/11 than almost all ethnicities and forms of terrorism combines.

Delusional conservative terrorism is far scarier than foreign terrorism IMO.

It's the only form of terrorism I can truly see happening to me at any point here in the US.

9. #209 garrison68, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Foreign terrorism is a bigger threat, IMO, but the Muslim citizens in the USA are not into that - they are upwardly mobile and not interested in fucking that up.  Perhaps the class systems of Europe retard their chances and they're pissed off.  

I'm not aware of large factions of "conservative" terrorists in the US, maybe because of where I live (NYC).  

10. #210 yurigadaisukida, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    there is actually a section on FBI.GOV in the terrorist section about the sovereign citizens

Apperently they've been capturing and torturing cops for information

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app