Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs Have Taken Over

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shattermatter00, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Wasn't talking about you, I don't even know you! Don't be so egotistical that you believe you are #1 and everything is directed to you! I didn't piss in your cornflakes! I just voiced my thoughts.... (what forums are for!). Don't take it too seriously or personal. In the end no one else's opinion matters but our own. I wouldn't let someone's B.S.(like mine!)  upset you! It just tends to raise the blood pressure and produces no positive results! Peace!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I like to say that a mind is like a parachute, neither work unless they're open! Peace! :yay:  :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Haha, i feel like i just read that some where....good quote though. 

4. Said it earlier today on another post! Peace! :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 Hashtag46n2, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Agree brother, agree.

My truce flag is up brother! :p

Much love to you for your contribution to this thread.
    PS
    I only believed it was directed at me, because you quoted my post... If you knew me, you would no my ego is very small, I beat myself up quite often. :) I am passionate about what I do however.

One love, unity, peace and harmony.
    -dabs

6. Dabs have certainly gotten more popular by me, but flowers are still the most popular/preferred way of smoking. I don't think dabs will ever take it over, either, just how edibles and hash and every other way of getting THC into your body hasn't taken flowers over. GO FLOWERS!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  7. To be honest, the publicity "dabs" have received has hurt the legalization movement as a whole and has pressured politicians to make tighter laws on concentrates and edibles. There are legitimate medical patients here in california that face felony charges for wax because police officers refuse to follow the law. And because of the increased publicity of "dabs" the DA's and judges feel pressure to prosecute.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh boy I tell ya. I go to school in Birmingham and I don't want to brag or anything but I'm considered to be nothing short of a pioneer here. I brought about 2g of oil with me from my hometown and my trusty rig and started smoking out my friends (eventually groups of 20) with it. It can just stretch for sooo long! People fiend so hard over this stuff it's not even funny. Like people calling me up to drive 50 miles to come take a couple dabs. And people trying to give me like $10 for 3 dabs without me mentioning money. Of course I'd never make anyone pay their first time though 😇

• Like Like x 1
  9. #49 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Well I'm gonna quote lil flip on this one

"I do a thousand dabs a day, Nikka"

I had a whole thought out shpeal for this but never mind. I'm changing my reply

I flipped a large atv on my myself an a rock the other day. I was Definitely knbetween a rock and a hard place ;). Anyway I couldn't walk for two days an the third I got some very good concentrate. I say very good because its quite strong considering it was trim. And I'm up and moving with a couple dabs of that and I just bring an atmos with me. It's great crumbles. But I prefer concentrates to flowers anyday for all my pain.. Lot of old man injury at a young age.. No offense dudes..
    19.. starting degenerative joint and bone whatever, touch of arthritis, scoliosis. My shoulders all out of wack and I got ran over by a truck that caused some if it but shit don't even get me started on my fucked up brain lol. But yeah pain sucks and hash rules. Flower are great tl but for getting high not medicating imho

oh yeah.. proper water hash FTFW! :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 61
    It's getting harder and harder to find flower. It seems the dabs have gotten anyone. I haven't had a single smoking partner in weeks. I'm not sure how much longer it will be before I join the masses of drooling, mindless zombies. God help us all.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Where I live I can't find anyone to buy concentrates from. Most of the people I talk to haven't even heard of concentrates.

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #52 420boxing, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    It's a shame.   This hash oil is ok, but it's nowhere as good as hash.  Stupid kids are flooding my town with hash oil and no one can get hash anymore.  What a joke.  It's typical, though.  americans usually go with overrated mainstream stuff.

• Like Like x 2
    They're starting to get more prevalent where I'm from too.

Honestly I don't see it as a bad thing though. I dunno how boredom takes over, whenever me and friends sesh there's always conversation, and a TV or video game going on at the same time. The smoking apparel is just there whenever somebody wants a rip/dab.

Yeah you take less dabs in a dab sesh generally, so what? What about the amount smoked makes for a better sesh?

Frankly I much prefer 2-3 dabs compared to the times I'd sit with a couple buddies and dome like 2 grams through bong rips over the course of a night. My lungs feel way healthier.

ALSO @ THE GUY WHO SAID POPPER SESHES ARE DONE IN 2 MINS

What?!

I used to be pretty heavy into poppers, it's just how everyone smoked where I'm from. Popper seshes lasted wayyyy longer than any other sesh I've had just because they're so conservative of weed and the headrush would tide you over til the next one. I've hit over 20 poppers in a sesh before.

Now that being said I heavily frown upon poppers now, ugh, terrible decisions we make in youth.

14. This!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^

Sieved hash, dry or water, Bubble Hash dabs are seriously Heavenly

:)
    :metal:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dude the flavorers are great and the high is so much cleaner then anything else I could get flowers included. All l my friends are on the earll train but man I need to get some bags... I just miss my endless supply of bubble.

But cbd oils and rso is great and I like bho too, but... Not my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hellz yeah brother....

With Flowers... It is seriously all about Genetics and proper nutrition, specifically Organic Medium.

Again, before I started growing, I THOUGHT all hope was lost for the beloved Cannabis flower and what it represents.

I promise two -three rips of my Sour Amnesia will do it's job and taste awesome at the same time.
    [​IMG]

Example of my Full Melt Water Hash.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  17. I prefer buds. Buying em and smoking em.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #58 Indi420, Sep 11, 2014
    I've never really been into dabs.

Fat joint does me solid everytime.

Maybe some hash on it. Bubble hash I do enjoy.

Bong rips still work good.

19. #59 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 11, 2014
    Both pics absolutely beautiful I would love to make water hash like that! but it comes out brown on outside blonde when cut. Standard half melt.

• Like Like x 2

fuck yeah.  It's the only stuff that I think is truely medicinal.  Really good weed is medicinal, also, but not like traditional hash.  That stuff really helped me out psychologically and it made me want to have a community of hash smokers.  It's something to experience . I miss it. 

• Like Like x 1