Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cutting Down On Weed With herbal Vapes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OvakilRW, Sep 5, 2014.

1. I smoke weed pretty much 24/7, and I want to start cutting down on it to help save money, etc...

I have discovered that I am addicted mostly to the smoking of the bong itself, as opposed to the weed due to the fact that if I decide to roll joints for example, and smoke them instead of bongs, then I still dont feel "Satisfied" until after I have a bong, even though im high.

So I am thinking about getting a vape kit/Ecig, and a nice flavour liquid, and taking a puff of that when I feel like a bong. That way I am still inhaling some form of smoke, and hopefully getting the "Satisfied" feeling im looking for without having to smoke bongs all day, even when im already high, just to get that feeling.

Has anyone tried this before, quitting/reducing the amount of weed they smoke, and using an E-cig to help get over the cravings, and did it work?
    Just looking for some advice before I go and spend money on something that may or may not work.

Also, if I do this, I will be getting liquids with NO NICOTENE, so I am not talking about replacing THC with Nicotene, that would just be silly. :p

2. You could get a vape that will attach to your bong and try that. Ones like the Hammer or the LSV are ones that come to my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. thats an idea, but would it work with the tinctures, I thought they were for vaping weed with?
    If so that would probably be perfect, cause im still smoking a bong...
    I knew it was a good idea to ask here =D

4. Same brand as the LSV but called the Silver Surfer has a concentrate adapter not sure if that would work for you or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I haven't heard of a good dry herb e-cig attachment that actually vaporizes and doesn't combust. 

I just ordered the Source Orb from sourcevapes. Check it out, has some awesome reviews. It does dry, wax, and oil.

6. I use a flavored oil in a vaporizer pen with zero nicotine in it when I just want to feel the inhale and not get high or higher. It has worked extremely well for me. I don't use nearly as much THC products because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum