Who Are You?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by aznno0odles, Sep 5, 2014.

1. who who, who who

2. I am me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 schuy7, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Sense of self is derived from the past and future. Such can only be sustained by unconscious identification with the mind, rather than your being. The self that the media wants you to identify with, aka the ego, doesn't really exist and it's why people suffer. Learn not to identify with these things, but instead be the watcher/observer of your thoughts and emotions.

When you begin to vibrate higher you'll see things from your inner being and that'll allow you to be in the present moment. Being fully engaged in the present moment disallows any form of identifying. Don't get caught up in your mind. You're not gonna think up a solution to who you are or anything like that, because it ultimately will and can never happen. The trick is to think less and feel from your being.

"How does it feel
    To be without a home
    Like a complete unknown
    Like a rolling stone?"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Who am I? I am down to earth, I am independent, I am reserved yet outgoing. I laugh a lot, I tell a lot of jokes. I like to smoke weed. I am kind, I am generous, I am loyal, I am honest, I am committed. I am who I choose to be, I am the creator of myself and I am going to be the best creation. I have suffered, I have Been lost, I have been broken, I have gotten back on my feet and tried again. I am what I choose to be and I am me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. are you saying that we are nothing? 

because i think therefore i am, right?
    if it wasn't for the mind, we would be hollow shells. feeling derives from the mind. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am the guy on first.

7. I am the one, who didn't pay attention in philosophy class.

• Like Like x 1
  8. the only thing i learned in philosophy is everything is subjective.

and that includes paying attention. lul

9. I am everything and everyone that I have ever experienced.  

• Like Like x 2
    We are consciousness. Thinking is just a very small part of consciousness.

"I am that, I am."

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. I am....A good person, happy, open minded, down to earth, relaxed, helpful, funny, good looking, caring, understanding.....

Your assuming that the phrase 'I think therefore I am' is factual.  Find out for yourself what happens when you quiet the mind, no need to speculate or take what someone else says as truth.  Meditate.  Put attention on attention, then the real truth is revealed to you. 

• Like Like x 1
  15. how do i 'vibrate'? sometimes when high and just laying in bed in a state of total awareness of my body and thoughts, i feel a state of bliss wash over and i can sometimes feel mild vibrations, but only if i consciously become aware of it, it doesnt just happen for me

Everything vibrates. Matter is just energy condensed to a very slow vibration. You'll vibrate higher naturally when you love, give, good stuff like that. 

17. why is that? what makes you vibrate higher if are good? do you not vibrate if you are bad or something? i understand everything has a vibration, i just never seem to be able to feel it, as much as others claim to anyway.

18. trying to reveal my identity, huh?
    ...nice try, NSA

• Like Like x 4
    ...They already know...

20. I am me:

Fizzly Dirk
    1 Anyplace Dr.
    Hicktown, USA

Bank account number: 2348654087
    Mastercard number: 58693733569
    IRA account: 50097-9223-573

• Like Like x 1