Price Of Skunk In Uk/london (Help)

Discussion in 'General' started by derrick316, Sep 5, 2014.

1. #1 derrick316, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    OK - I did not know where to put this subject/post on these forums, so I decided general.

I will sound like a quite of a fool here, I have been around smokers for maybe 10 years - I hear sometimes them talking an 8th - an ounce, whatever whatever - what exactly are they talking about?

What the hell is a Q? what the hell is a Z? I get told what the prices of a "Z" is - what the hell is that? it could be 0.5 or 1.2 grams?

What does a 8th actually weight? 1.4? 1.7? - whats that worth? £5? £10?
    Half an ounce weigh? whats that worth? £5? £10?
    1 ounce weigh? whats that worth? £5? £10?
    Most importantly...WHAT THE HELL IS A Z???? £20?? [​IMG]

someone be nice to me and put it like example:
    "a eighth is 1.5 and is £20"
    etc
    etc
    etc

Before anybody asks, I did not ask anyone because I did not want to sound like a dumb moron in front of everyone. My maths is total CRAP! and as I'm sure every ones had quite a laugh about this subject as you get to this part of my message - I'm sure some decent people will answer a few questions for me, so when I have my friends and cousins talking around me what a good deal they got for their smoke, and they explain it to me, I will look at them not pretending for once that I know what they are talking about...LOL [​IMG] -thanksss everyone for having a laugh at what a jackass I am! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Ounce = 28 grams - £190
    Quarter (Q) = 7 - £50
    Eighth = 3.5 - £25
    And so on...that's what it is for me in Scotland anyway. As for a Z I have no idea what that is either lol, hope this helps!

3. 190 an Oscar.

Thats a good deal.or it's just you're average run if the mill bud?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Z is an ounce.

5. 1 blow job = 1 gram

Rainbow family :)

6. Hey Dude,

Like the guy above said.

Z = Ounce - £180 - £240 (Depending on Grade).

Q = Quarter Ounce - £45 - £60 (Again Depending on Grade).

8th - Pretty standard, around £20 most places. (Weight varies depending on Supplier).

Tens - £10's worth. Again, weight depends on supplier.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum