Fens Indoor Winter Rdwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by fenabar, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Here's some pics from today

Attached Files:

2. 775 ppm, 6.1 pH 

3. I'm getting some serious curling on my new growth. But I think it's because it's kicked it into high gear and is growing so fast

Attached Files:

4. 1 tbs h2o2
    20 ml FN grow
    626 ppm 
    2 tsp up 5.5

5. Just noticed I didn't post my 24 hour numbers. I'll get that today. They are looking happy and will be switched to flower here in next few days.

6. 707 ppm    6.1 pH

7. Hey fen, been a while since I poked my head in here. I'm curious if you've been able to figure out that leaf curl. I also notice it sometimes, I've never been able to attribute it other than overwatering (soil) curious as to what happens in hydro that causes it.

•• 🍁 ••
    -CA Prop215 & SB420 compliant-

SparkNOne's Tactically Required Knowledge

8. Yes I figured it out. It happened to all the plants at the same time. Both hydro and dirt.
    I managed to trace it back to using the wrong soap to emulsify my Neem. I used ivory liquid, which is a detergent and not a soap.

9. First attempt at a tincture.
    2oz of everclear, 10 grams dried blueberries,
    While that is infusing, I have 2 grams of cannabis decarboxolating

That's at 220 for an hour. That should give me a good indicator of things.

10. Sat with the blueberries in the everclear for an hour, Then added the prepped bud. I let that sit, with an occasional stir for two hours.
    I filtered it through the preSsing screen the Times.

I put a few drops under my tongue. I got a strong sense of cannabis, and all too slight a hint of blueberry.

It took only a few mins to hit, but wow it hits hard.

11. Some pics

Everything is loving life with the new nutes, and Dr Broner's soap instead of ivory liquid.
    I'll flush and fill Tuesday with 1/2 boom and 1/2 grow nutes, plus MOAB. And I'll switch to 12/12 on the lights.

The clones I have in the pots here are now in my veg room under the t-5s.

12. Oops

Attached Files:

13. This week I'm making the switch to flower. I'll do my flush and fill and use 1/2 grow and 1/2 boom, with a dose of MOAB to get things started. I'll probably even add some floralicous

14. 686 ppm plants looking very happy at the lower ppm.

Freaking app doesn't allow me to take photos. Yea taptalk

15. crossover nutes :

Silica 1/2 tbs 
    1tbs h2o2
    2 tsp grow
    2 tsp bloom
    1 tsp floralicous plus
    1 tsp moab
    752 ppm
    3 tsp up 5.6 pH

second bucket didn't get MOAB and was 550 PPM and I brought it to 5.9 pH

That'll stir overnight and I'll get a proper reading in the AM

16. switched bulbs, and reset the timer for 12/12....12/11

17. Good work bud. Just read the whole journal. I'll be busting out my Emilys garden DWC kit soon too. Thanks for the motivation.

18. Things are looking great, but with the HPS the pics are all stripped.

I'll try and take some when the lights go out. I'm starting to see some stretch from all the side nodes.

Attached Files:

19. Here's 2.

Attached Files: